News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Public Phones In Downtown Youngstown

Started by jay, April 06, 2010, 06:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DefendYoungstown

There are public pay phones located inside the post office. Facility is open 24hrs.

iwasthere

that is the pay phone where rushgal pinko commie nieghbor calls from to report the daily happenings of the city hall (hired or elected) workers to his other side kicks who are on their daily downtown beat.

jay

This phone is located at the front of the Public Market on S. Phelps Street just across from city hall.

iwasthere

Lynds

iwasthere....  ;D I've only been running a muck for 16 months

iwasthere

rushgal don't be surprise when you see many illegal activities that your pinko commie neighbor does during normal business hrs in the downtown district. as for the city hall workers they have been running amuck since john young landed on the shores of the mahoning river. :o

Rushblvd

I have put up cameras in various locations through downtown to capture these illegal moves. It is unfortuante in todays society that people blatenly park where-ever they deem necessary. Let's remember this iwasthere--if it was not for the cameras placed all over downtown you would have cityhall workers running amuck..I am able to capture all parties involved in any illegal doings. 8) 8)

iwasthere

the busstation does have pay phones. rushgal you better find out who is illegally parking so you can do a citizen arrest or issue an illegal parking ticket to these individuals who is blantly ignoring the civil laws of ytown. rushgal can you imagine how much monies that the city is losing due to these inconsiderate cussing @$^&*. these fines can hire l.5 police officiers. :-X

AllanY2525

Does the bus station have a pay phone inside?

Rushblvd

right you are iwasthere. More illegal parking by pinko commie neighbor :laugh:

iwasthere

Quote from: Lynds on April 06, 2010, 01:04:06 PM
I'm almost positive theres one on South Federal across the street from City Hall next to the Public Market.
you are correct city hallgal. i have used it several times to report illegal criminal activities that occurred in front of the city hall. i am referring to the hired and elected personal esp rushgal pinko commie neighbor who i had the pleasure to witnessed many suspicious illegal activities committed by him and several of his frds. ::) :o :-X

Lynds

I'm almost positive theres one on South Federal across the street from City Hall next to the Public Market.

Why?Town

More likely we need a picture from Towntalk. Then we could guess where it was. 8)

Rushblvd

Sound like a picture is needed, then we guess where it's at :laugh:

joly1584

I don't know if there are any pay phones left in downtown Youngstown. 

Many building owners removed them several years ago when the phone company made them start paying for the phones and cell phones started becoming more popular.  The phone company would give credit for each time the phones were used, but they weren't used often enough to offset the cost.  About ten years ago it would cost a building owner $55 a month to have a pay phone on their property.