News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Councilman Is Looking For Tennis Shoes

Started by jay, October 16, 2009, 06:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

john r. swierz

Kennyjoe, life is a  learning lesson and sometime the lessons are hard to take. It will be okay.

kenneyjoe330

Sorry John R.  :'( ----- I didn't know what a good thing I had going until I put it on this sight  :(  We all learn a lot as we go around  :-X

john r. swierz

jay

I believe the tennis shoes in the Chaney picture are on the cable TV lines. 

Will Warner Cable removes shoes on their lines?
Will First Energy remove them on the First Energy lines?
Should we call AT&T for shoes on the phone lines?

???

john r. swierz

Because the tennis shoes are on electric lines  I will no longer be able to get that done.  Some one saw it on this site and brought it to some ones attention.

iwasthere

kenneyjoe330

iwasthere

sticks and stones may break my bones but you will never see my pants or shoes hanging over someones wires but maybe my pants is someone else's closets or my shoes under someone's bed but neevvvvvvvvvver over the any wires mr. kennyjoe :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-X :-\ :-* :'( :laugh:

kenneyjoe330

LOL Allan2525 I know of NO ONE THAT TALL or a POLE SAW THAT LONG  :o OR the combination of the two STANDING on a BIG LADDER yet to boot  ;D  It is the bottom line (haha) ;D but I would say THESE PANTS are 25 feet or more from the sidewalk.  Some of the shoes were low enough to do what you suggested, perhaps standing on a truck and blocking traffic for awhile, but some of them were pretty high (HoHo) ;D  I guess they are working their way up and I can't wait until we see some hats up there (maybe by Easter if ya catch the drift - bonnie) :-\

Hay Rusheeeeee I LIVE IN YOUNGSTOWN WHERE ALL THE HOUSES ARE CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP or so I live on an AVE and not a snobby BLVD - Well EXCUUUUUSSSE MEEEEEE  :P you almost live in the Slob burb of boredom  :P  and so say all of us NUDIST  :P :o >:( ;D ;)

As for YOU youwherewhere  :P as far as everyone knows YOU AND YOUR PANTS are ALWAYS OVER THE WIRE  ::)

iwasthere

i think this is for the nuisance committee to look into this so-called society immoral act. rushgal i bet  you two to one this is a frd of your pinko commie nieghbor. no good law abiding rep or dem would be caught with his/her pants or shoes slung over a telephone wires. :o

Rushblvd

Not a drug house if there are pants up on the wire. I believe if you check the internet you will find that if pants are up on a wire and the right and left pant leg are both hanging at a 26-degree angle that would be a Nudist house. I think the country is changing its ways regarding clothing and if they will be wearing any.This area is a prime market for cheap housing and Nudist...

AllanY2525

If anyone is that concerned about taking the shoes down off the wire,
tell them to borrow someones pole saw (used to trim tree limbs) and the can
cut the darned things down FROM THE GROUND

LOL

:)

kenneyjoe330

::)  Got a NEW ONE for you folks - wish I had a camera for you to see it  :D  A pair of pants on the overhead wire.  Yep PANTS - they tied the end of the leg and must have put a rock or something in that end and then THREW it up onto the wire where it went around once and there it BE ! ! !  8) ;D  I haven't really been looking but so far I haven't seen anyone around with out pants on  :o  NOW What that is suppose to mean  ???    Maybe the Crime Taskforce can tell me ! ! !   Anyone care to speculate ?   Here is my take - Shoes = drugs and Pants = prostitution  :-X  Anyone else have a theory ???

Why?Town

I think it says, Kids will be kids.

Some jock just decided to show off for the cheerleaders and tossed some defensless band kid's shoes up there.