News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Lansingville Labor Day Walk (photos)

Started by jay, September 07, 2009, 12:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenneyjoe330

Now Now Mr. Rowlands - lets be careful - Please don't FEED the Bear ! ! ! Just think - iwasthere just MIGHT have a foot fetish and LOVES to put them in his mouth  8)  I think he just might be a toe behind my record of feets tasting  :'(

Rick Rowlands

I just looked at the original post.  There was no time given and we had discussed a couple of different locations.  Whoever finalized the time and location neglected to post it on the forum.   How does that foot taste iwasthere?

Rushblvd

I missed the boat on this one. Did they toss candy? It looked like everyone had a good time, especially the person who ate the Ruffles then tossed the bag to the ground....The International was closed that day, because of the holiday...
Please let everyone know when the next parade is..

iwasthere

jrs and rr one who waits for an invitation to a parade, one must read this message board to know that a parade is coming soon to your local neighborhood. ::)

kenneyjoe330

YOW dat peyak with the yellow hard hat and blue t-shirt with shorts yet  ---  he MUST have worked "inside" some place - maybe the kitchen  :o  way too fat for a mill worker.  Maybe he worked at the White Castle  :o  It even looks like he just got out of BED  ;D probably has a hungover and wants the poison to kill the snake  :(

GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WHO WORKED IN YOUNGSTOWN'S MILLS  :-*

Mary_Krupa

I was informed and I publicly apologize for not reading my email in a timely manner. I did have out of town family that day and we had to much to squeeze in. Here's to next year.

Love the pictures--true mill rats if I ever saw any!
Mary Krupa
"We the People..."

Rick Rowlands

john r. swierz

One must be informed of the time and meeting place to be there.

iwasthere

one who waits for an invite, misses the parade. :o

john r. swierz

Yeah! Better it happened on the Q.T. But I really had a great speech prepared, I spent 2 weeks researching the history of the American labor movement. Maybe I'll save it for next year ,maybe the insurance issue will fade away by then.

irishbobcat

John:

The city probably would have made you bring a bill for a $400 parade permit and police to break up our march. It would have made the 1937 Strike look like a water balloon fight......

john r. swierz

I'm wounded! As the Political leader for this district I was not informed of this parade, a.k.a.
          gathering. And I spent weeks preparing my speech.

jay

A Stop At Poland Avenue's Famous
International Bar

"Our shift is over.  Let us in."

jay

Members and friends of the Lansingville Block Watch walked to the Center Bridge area today to honor the workers who toiled for years in the mills of Youngstown.  Participants exchanged many wonderful stories about grandfathers, fathers and other family members who worked in the mills over the past hundred years.