News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Jolly Joe's Location

Started by jay, September 04, 2009, 06:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanY2525

Perhaps, like so many of us, he is short on cash and has to do much of the work
himself....maybe he has a daytime job and/or other priorities that do not permit
him to work on the place on a regular schedule(?)

iwasthere

the new owner dominic leon must be working by a peicemeal plan.

Mary

We are past there at least 5 times a week. I have seen the doors open and cars there once.

jay

I drove past Jolly Joe's the other week.  The door to the parking lot (north side) was open and two cars were in the parking lot.

Mary_Krupa

Has anyone seen any activity at this location?  Supposedly, the new owner was to open in 3 months. It's already been a month and it looks the same from the outside plus I never see any vehicles there.
Mary Krupa
"We the People..."

iwasthere

OH NO I WAS CAUGHT AGAIN WITH MY LINGO. I AM SHOCKED  :o

Rushblvd

Watch the lingo iwasthere--there are little ones out.. ;)

iwasthere

oui, monsieur kennyjackque. J'ai mon avec vous. ;D

kenneyjoe330

Wee Wee Mansewer - I yam an oldz man and from now on it is MISTER Kenneyjoe330 TO YOU BuddyBOY  >:(

iwasthere

Kenny Joe you must be older than the Eiffel tower, if you remember Margie's pizza. :-X

kenneyjoe330

WOW Good News  8)- I hope he finds the Jolly Joe's Pizza Recipe it was EXCELLENT every bit as good as Margie's (may she rest in peace)  and THAT is saying something   :o
I wish him much success ! ! !

iwasthere

john r. swierz

Yes there is a gentleman that bought the place for $50K and is in the beginning stages of cleaning it up before starting the rehab stage. I had a long talk with him and I believe that he has the passion to make it work. I am very pleased that the building will once again become a asset to the neighborhood.

jay

I've heard that someone is interested in reopening the Jolly Joe's location for a sports bar.  Does anyone have any additional information?