News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

First Night Youngstown Race

Started by jay, August 06, 2009, 06:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Rushblvd

I can tell you that my communist neighbor and myself  WOULD ONLY   use Youngstown Water to quench our potted plants. I am not afraid to say that, nor am I in fear of "J" .
Good thing it's not "Q" then I would feel like I was in a James Bond movie..
TaTa

iwasthere

thank very much four your comperation. ;D ps my spel cheker ain't workin ;D

john r. swierz

iwasthere

jrs make sure rush and her communist neighbor is using ytown's city water instead of aqua ohio water or big "J" will be breathing hot and heavy on all concerns about the livelihood of all involved in those potted plants.  :-X

john r. swierz

rush- Kudo's I like the way you put iwasthere in check. keep up the good work in the community.

iwasthere

rush you will make a great politician someday or some politician spin doctor. you did a great job in answering my question concerning your communist neighbor and plants. are you using ytown water for the flowers or ohio aqua water?

Rushblvd

I cannot comment on my communist neighbor nor the plants that were put in the ground. If my neighbor is a communist it is not for me to cast judgement. He is allowed to believe what ever he wants. That's what's wrong in society, we are so quick to judge others, to cast the first stone, to judge a book by its cover. (blah blah blah)
Now, as far as the planting goes. That my friend were grown right here in Youngstown, OHIO USA

iwasthere

rush you cannot comment on what? your communist neighbor or the legal status of those planted flowers?

Rushblvd

iwasthere

rush those plants that you and your communist neighbor planted were they home grown or imported. ???

john r. swierz

Jay,
        did you have the details  on the Gobblers Run on this website? I could not find it.

Rushblvd

iwasthere

if factories are closing and going to overseas for cheap labor. we the people in usa will not have money in our pockets to buy first nite buttons in any usa cities to celebrate first night. jay is right when he states charity begins at home. there is a segment in this society are enjoying a good pension due to good paying union jobs in this town due to buy in america attitude.

Towntalk

Question for Jay:

When you go out to dine, how much of the food products were imported as opposed to being purchased from local producers?

And where were the utensels and paper products made?