News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

I've Had It!

Started by Towntalk, October 01, 2008, 11:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowner

GLOBAL WARMING, AKA CLIMATE CHANGE

IS A MYTH.
IT'S A PHENOMENON.

IT IS NOT REAL.
The last 2 winters, being the worst on record, snow falling Baghdad for the first time in a hundred years, the coldest winter in Alaska in decades; just a few small examples of this BOGUS.

Towntalk

I have no real gripe with the Audubon Society, my Mother enjoyed the material they make available, and made sure that every winter that a bird feeder was safely placed on our front porch away from Squirrels, and enjoyed watching them as they fed.

Its when an organization gets wild-eyed in your face poking their noses in my business that I draw the line.

When an outfit places animals above humans and try to force me to conform to their way of thinking and living I draw a line in the sand.

Their lobbying of state and federal legislatures has caused more harm than good, and coupled with their never ending court cases leads me to wonder where all the money is coming from. Who's footing the bill, and what do they expect in return? Certainly the deep pockets aren't handing out bags of money without the expectation of something in return.

jay

I know a few people who are members of the local Audubon Society chapter.  For the most part, they are self limiting.  Several are childless whether they are married or not.

Towntalk

Point well taken Allan, I couldn't have said it better. Oh, I guess I could, but a little less graphic, but the point is well taken.

I just wonder how many of the global warming crowd ever spent a day at a dairy farm?

These eco do gooders want to dictate what we eat, what we wear, how we heat our homes, where we live, and how we light our homes after dark, as if they were the Almighty Himself, and I've had my fill of it. Some even suggest that every male get himself fixed to cut down on the "excess population".

I'll go along with that last idea provided its the eco crowd that has it done.

AllanY2525

A while back there was a rather rediculous article written about "Methane emissions from
cattle" and their "effect on global warming".

I about fell off my chair - how in the world are we going to come up with "gas free" cows?
Does anyone really even care if cows FART while grazing in their pastures?

LOL

:)

Towntalk

I've had it! Now the Climate Change crowd is going to try to tell me what I can eat and how much I can eat and when!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2008/sep/30/food.ethicalliving

I say this to everyone of  these folks ... >>>WHEN YOU PERSONALLY PUT THE BREAD ON MY TABLE [SHOUTING AT THE VERY TOP OF MY LUNGS] THEN AND ONLY THEN CAN YOU DICTATE MY EATING HABITS, AND NOT BEFORE THEN! <<<

If you want to go around eating grass like a sheep that's your business, but don't expect me or mine to!