News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Maker Space Orientation - Wednesday, November 28

Started by jay, November 26, 2018, 04:44:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Why?Town

Quote from: iwasthere on November 27, 2018, 12:46:47 AM
Talk to the Head librarian mr. Stuart about your discovery. He's very accommodating for patrons of the library.

Well that's good to know!

iwasthere

Talk to the Head librarian mr. Stuart about your discovery. He's very accommodating for patrons of the library.

Why?Town

Quote from: iwasthere on November 26, 2018, 06:45:31 PM
Library is a place to learn by varies modes.

I believe this to be true. I just think it's somewhat sad that the new library has such a limited amount of books actually available to grab off a shelf and sit down and learn from. Now that I've typed that, I think most of the books available were fiction.

iwasthere

Why?Town

I was at this library for the first time last week. I was very impressed with the Maker Space and may try to get to this orientation.

I have to say that I'm not sure why the place is even called a library. They only have about 1/2 as many standing book shelves as a building of that square footage could fit and to top it off, they seem to be missing the top three shelves on each of those. Also all the computers were being used but only one older guy seemed to be using them for something other than playing games. Not exactly what I've seen in the Austintown location.

jay

Kusalaba West Side Library
Makerspace Orientation

Wednesday, November 28, 6:00 p.m.

To register, call 330-744-8636

- Orientation Location -
Meeting Room
Kusalaba West Side Library
2815 Mahoning Avenue
Youngstown, Ohio