News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

New Downtown Parking Lot

Started by Towntalk, July 16, 2015, 06:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Don't like it either, but then I don't like beer or rock N roll, or that crazy family on the TV whose gals all have big cabooses.

Peggy Gurney

Quote from: joly1584 on July 17, 2015, 03:31:55 PM
In the news story all I saw was that they don't like the parking lot.  What exactly is it they don't like about it?  I have not been by it yet, but the few shots of it in the news didn't look bad to me.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Sharon Letson, and others, don't like the look of the brick pillars and the lantern light on top of them. Personally I think it looks very nice, and does match the design of another parking lot just down the street from it.
~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

Some people around here think that it's their right to have input to absolutely everything. Shoot they would even demand the right to determine what brand of toilet paper would be used in the Mayor's privy.

joly1584

In the news story all I saw was that they don't like the parking lot.  What exactly is it they don't like about it?  I have not been by it yet, but the few shots of it in the news didn't look bad to me.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

AllanY2525

Like the old saying goes.....you can't please all of the people, all of the
time.  I'd like to see some photos when the lot is finished, just to see
if the "Feng-Shweyy"  (sp?!?!) of the design is "politically correct".

(and yes, I am being completely silly here.....)

:)