News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Lowellville Indepence Day Parade.

Started by sfc_oliver, June 18, 2015, 02:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenneyjoe330

Hay sfc_oliver - so when and where in Lowellville is this parade?   My wife is half Italian - can I come to it?   Ol Mayor Russo and I were friends - does that count for anything?   

sfc_oliver

I wished Allen, but the only troops belong to Struthers, though there is a Girl scout troop wanting to break off and come home to lowellville....
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

AllanY2525

Hey Sarge,  are there still any boy scout or girl scout troops in the area?

Maybe they would attend....

Towntalk

Sarge, with you there, I'm as sure as I can be that there will be awhole lot of Vets looking down fromHeaven with big smiles on their faces cheering you on.

sfc_oliver

The Lowellville American Legion will sponsor the new Lowellville Independence Day Parade.

So far it will be two Police cars, the American Legion Color Guard, 3 firetrucks, The Mayor and council....

Still trying to get a drum line, a dance line, Cheer leaders. Cub scout boy scouts girl scouts....

Not bad for it being a one man Parade (Me with a flag) as of last Thursday....

I started asking when the Last one was and no one could tell me, though there was a write up in the Vindicator 115 years ago.....

We will bring it back, bigger and better each year....
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>