News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Vote YES for the Community Bill of Rights

Started by BG, May 05, 2014, 11:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Youngstownshrimp

Rick,
Like I heard from YTown leadership, they are going to require the Biersdorfer ilk pay for all the cost us taxpayers have to fork out for their wanton spoiled brat GAME.  Unbelievable how they can't take NO and they arrogantly want to ram it down our throats.

Rick Rowlands

Yeah right!  The election was stolen or the THIRD TIME!  Why should anyone give Beirsdorfer the time of day if she is that delusional?

Towntalk

I noticed that myself because the three sources that I used ... WKBN; WFMJ; and The Vindicator were not giving consistant vote totals so I went solely by the numbers that the Board of Elections was feeding on it's web site.
Folks that have a dog in the fight should not rely on what the media reports but should go solely by what's posted on the BOE web site, that way a lot of confusion canbe avoided.

Irishbobcat

I was at the board of elections last night during the whole count and the vote totals were accurate.....I believe one of the news outlets posted a wrong total at some point in the night.....the election was not stolen in my opinion.

The problem on election night is they pass out the returns after a batch is run and the reporters by phone read numbers to folks back at the station...the environment is noisy and more than once the reporters have to correct folks back at the station if they copied down the wrong numbers....not a perfect system.....

Towntalk

As I so accurately reported yesterday, Susie Beiersdorfer through tears last night announced that her group will begin circulating petitions to get the Citizens Bill of Rights back on the ballot in the next election, and will keep coming back until she gets the results that she wants.
Through her tears she cried out that the election had been stolen, and that the vote totals were not accurate.
By the way, it was the Vindicator that reported that Mrs. Beiersdorfer was in tears as she spoke to the Vindicator reporter, so the cartoon should have been a lady not a man, but I suspect that her husband was in the background crying his heart out with her.
As for our friend Billy, no Dennis I don't make fun of him ... he exercised his right, and that's more than a whole lot of other Youngstowners can say who didn't go out and vote. It's them that I hold in contempt, not the Billy's of this world.

http://www.vindy.com/news/2014/may/07/youngstown-fracking-ban-fails-for-third-/

Irishbobcat

Your response to Billy has been quite childish......He simply went out and voted his conscience only to be ridiculed and laughed at after the vote was in.....

This is why I have very little respect for you so-called compassionate conservatives.......It's just wrong......but what should I expect from the less educated in this valley?

Towntalk

Where were the "educated" voters in the 2nd; 3rd; 4th; and parts of the 5th wards that they couldn't carry the day for the so-called Citizens Bill of Rights that went down to defeat in the Primaries? I was under the impression that the folks on the West Side were the intellectual giants while the rest of the city save the 3rd Ward were intellectuals of lesser intelligence, lacking the intellect to function in today's society.

Rick Rowlands

The people have spoken.  So its time for the anti frackers to respect the will of the people, put away their signs and petitions and live with what the majority has decided.  But nooooo, they will do this all over again, because the only time that they listen to the will of the people is when the people agrees with them.  Its that smug superiority that liberals have, and their inability to believe that anyone knows better than they do.

Towntalk

Poor Billy must be heart broken, despondent, discouraged, and disillusioned at the outcome of today's primary results. :) ;D :laugh: :laugh: ;D :)

Youngstownshrimp

Billy's last post represents how warped anti-frackers are.  Billy!  how can I be taking away your mineral right when my side doesn't want a "ban" on trading them?  You are a fool to want to ban ME from MY decision whatsoever on my property.

Towntalk

THE VOTERS IN THE 6th and 7th WARDS LEADING THE DRIVE TO DEFEAT THE ANTI-FRACKING CHARTER AMENDMENT.

Towntalk

9:40 P.M.
YES - 3100 -- 45.75
NO - 3674 -- 54.24%

Youngstownshrimp

Word from Ytown Leadership is that from now on the Fractivist will have to pay for the entire election process if they bring this CRAP up again.  Us workers, have to pay attention to our jobs and also watch out for the FrackPots, while the FrackPots sit on their butts and think up non productive Sh%t like this.

Towntalk

BOARD OF ELECTIONS RESULTS - 9:10 PM

YES - 1482 -- 46.49%
NO - 1706 -- 53.51%