News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"D'Avignon continues his Ineptness!"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, February 24, 2014, 08:47:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Yes Alan, there's  more since I first wrote this.

AllanY2525

Quote from: Youngstownshrimp on February 25, 2014, 08:51:42 AM
If D'Avignon loves his City, he should resign, does anyone want to debate this?

Sounds like there isn't much to debate here.....

:)

Youngstownshrimp

Seems like an example of political grandstanding of a fake project.  Where I'd D'avignon now with this project?

Youngstownshrimp

I spoke to the zoning inspector , Rey Decarlo, yesterday.  Of course D'Avignon is such a big shot that us proletariats are to low to speak to.  DeCarlo has a masters degree in some sort of zoning.  D'Avignon, as far as I know has nothing but the obsolete Youngstown 2010 to hang onto.  I understand D'Avignon oversees a $4million CDA budget, he used some of it for the YNDC study on revitalizing YTown.  Now YNDC has advanced planning employees, Benniston a former MVOC soldier.
Question, why do we need D'Avignon, when he has the YNDC do all the work for him?

Youngstownshrimp

Our outcry is beginning to get to the ears of the doers in the City. 
Keep the pressure up, speak up, social network, tell your block watch leaders!  Spread the word!

Towntalk

Given his track record? he should throw in the towel ... the sooner the better.

Youngstownshrimp

If D'Avignon loves his City, he should resign, does anyone want to debate this?

Youngstownshrimp

http://www.vindy.com/news/2014/feb/23/youngstown-plans-return-90-east-side-acres-nature/#c259817 
This talk was around since Youngstown 2000, then Youngstown 2010!
Even a month ago, D'Avignon was trying to show he knows what he was doing, by using the same land for a wetlands mitigation project, I understand that was a failure.  This City employee won't stop, seems like his strategy like during Williams time was to get all these fake projects in the press so that he looks like he is doing something.  This regurgitated project cannot happen without the private sector who owns and controls a significant amount of land and we will not be taken advantage of.
read the comments.