News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Who the New Mayor should fire?"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, November 12, 2013, 08:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

I hope McNally only appoints city residents to head the various departments.  After the State of Ohio nixed local residency rules, many employees fled the city like rats leaving a sinking ship.  I'll just have to wait and see what he does.

iwasthere

replace the board of control with new people, who are not beholden to the new mayor. the chief of staff must be eliminated aka yesterday. this position was created by jw to employ his unemployed frd, Jason whitehead. jm must replace all department heads within eighteen months of the jm administration. :-X

Towntalk

Aside from Chief John O'Neill and Chief Rod Foley, a clean top to bottom cleanout of City Hall.

Youngstownshrimp

Okay people of Youngstown, change is upon us, let us give a shoutout to the new Mayor and who should be replaced for being INEPT and UNQUALIFIED.  Remember, the pen is mightier than the sword!  I'll go first, but the GOOD should have my back!
1.  Bill D'Avignon, I know Bill from my first years of investing in Youngstown.  I tried to work with him but right away noticed how he will lie to you and stab you in the back all to please his handlers.  What are his qualifications?  Notice how long he has slopped at the trough?