News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Just Beautiful

Started by jay, September 07, 2012, 01:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: Towntalk on September 07, 2012, 11:48:46 PM
>:(  NEVER FORGIVE  >:(  NEVER FORGET  >:(
i am it and ir that goes without saying in my ethicity.

Towntalk

>:(  NEVER FORGIVE  >:(  NEVER FORGET  >:(

iwasthere

one assumed that the bank employees had the adacity to watered them but they did not take on the responsibilty. you live and learn.

Towntalk

If a gaggle of Bank workers asked for the poseys then I agree that they should have had the simple common everyday decency to take care of them, but unfortunately there are a lot of inconsiderate lazy puppies out there, and they are among the number. Next year if they ask for poseys again simply say ... you shell out the coin of the relm and we'll plant them but otherwise ... no. It's as simple as all that.

iwasthere

Quote from: Towntalk on September 07, 2012, 01:59:13 PM
There is a very big difference Jay, like YSU, HMHP has landscapers on staff to maintain such things, the bank doesn't.
tt the bank employees wanted flowers from strscp at the last minute. the bank employees who wanted the flowers should had those flowers watered  informed strscp about the general maintenance for the flowers.

joly1584

As president of the company that owns the building, Rich Mills, is responsible for making sure his employees take care of the grass and flowers.  And yes, some of the work is done by landscapers.  Also check out Commerce Building, City Centre One Building and Ohio One Building.  Mr. Mills is responsible for those buildings as well.

Towntalk

There is a very big difference Jay, like YSU, HMHP has landscapers on staff to maintain such things, the bank doesn't.

jay

Unlike the bank, the HMHP Building maintains a beautiful flower bed at their front walkway.