News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Polish Day - Sunday, August 26

Started by jay, August 20, 2012, 08:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

Quote from: irishbobcat on August 26, 2012, 09:12:15 PM
I hear the "the wandering ethnic volunteers" were giving away 6 paczkis for a buck by the end of the night....time to blame the entertainment committee.........
this gp would do anything to make a dollar while other ethics grps bellyup.

jay

This is a photo of some of the paczkis.  They were offered with your choice of four different fillings.

People were buying them by the dozen.   :-*

irishbobcat

I hear the "the wandering ethnic volunteers" were giving away 6 paczkis for a buck by the end of the night....time to blame the entertainment committee.........

iwasthere

i am still smiling after watching the videos.

jay

irishbobcat

The Chardon Polka Band will perform on Sunday...saw their polka videos last night on youtube....

they are a hoot......looks like they will put on a fun show!

jay

Paczki
Will be sold at the Polish Day event

iwasthere

is she still alive? the allie treaty that ended the war with germany forbade her to travel to any countries in the americas. it has been said that this polish heiress even irked evita and juan peron. evita's bp would go up to dangerous levels when this polish heiress entered the rm. juan peron refused her advances at evita's funeral which surpised many of his generals knowing juan peron sexual libido. this caused his generals questioned his ability to lead his country thus causing his genrals to have a military coup ag juan peron. this is all because of this one polish woman.

irishbobcat

Is the woman who caused the Nazi's to invade Poland going to be there?

jay

Polish Youngstown
presents

POLISH DAY

Sunday, August 26
11:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.

- Location -
Under The Tent
Austintown Plaza
6000 Mahoning Avenue
Austintown Township

Polish Food, Deli & Bakery