News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Our incompitant government

Started by Towntalk, February 10, 2012, 04:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

:)  You got me on that one good buddy.  :)

irishbobcat

SO who has the compitant government?

Towntalk

We're already bar coded my friend so we are.

From the moment we're born till the moment we leave this world and cross the vale that bar code is more important than our given name. Whether it's opening a bank account to getting a job or paying our taxes that bar code follows us. Even when we go to the hospital, one of the first questions we're asked is for our bar code number.

The point I was making is the sad fact that we have the most incompitant government that money can and does buy.

irishbobcat

Fed Ex and UPS bar code all items shipped....do you propose barcoding humans with implant chips?

Is barcoding humans the first sign of "the beast"....666?

Towntalk

Every day 24/7 all year around Fed Ex and UPS ships tens of  thousands of packages around the world and at any time 24/7 both the sender and receiver can go on line and find out where that package we shipped is, and we can do it for FREE, it is done at a profit by the companies, yet our government can not find the illegals that are here, or get our fiscal house in order.