News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Utica Shale and the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport

Started by ytowner, October 14, 2011, 04:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Okay Airport People, you have 400 hits on the Youngstown Airport topic on GoMarcellusshale.com since October 16, we rock!  Long live free enterprise!!!

More every hour read and engage, soon we will have critical mass!

Youngstownshrimp

Hmmmm...mental telepathy.  Ohio Land Management will definitely like to address the airport, we do O&G presentations all the time.  We were the group that just did a presentation to Coitsville landowners that was advertised in the paper.  We have an excellent lead man, he is a law school graduate and worked his way thru law school in Texas by being an oil landman.  His grandparents have one of the first Marcelluss wells in Wash. PA.  He recently moved back up here from TX and joined our group.  I will talk to him, put us on the Agenda under OLM (Ohio Land Management, LLC).

ytowner

Quote from: Youngstownshrimp on October 16, 2011, 12:25:30 PM
YTowner, I have written a piece on the airport on GoMarcellusshale.com , you and your associates are invited to add and update the topic by posting information and meetings.  I have done my part and I am sure it will receive alot of hits and attention.  It is up to you guys now to add content. Join the site with an organized Airport input.

Remember, we get alot of hits ...funny, my "Occupy" post is now up to over 2000 hits larger than the "Occupy Youngstown" FB.
Much appreciated! We will be definitely posting information as we hear it. If any of you guys would like to talk about the Utica Shale developments in the region and how you guys think the airport could benefit, our next meeting is on Thursday, November 3rd, at the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport. Parking is free.

Youngstownshrimp

YTowner, I have written a piece on the airport on GoMarcellusshale.com , you and your associates are invited to add and update the topic by posting information and meetings.  I have done my part and I am sure it will receive alot of hits and attention.  It is up to you guys now to add content. Join the site with an organized Airport input.

Remember, we get alot of hits ...funny, my "Occupy" post is now up to over 2000 hits larger than the "Occupy Youngstown" FB.

Youngstownshrimp

YTowner, your wish has been granted.  Chesapeake opened up a regional office on the fourth floor of the Ohio one building under their broker Mason Dixon.  The entire fourth floor is packed....don't tell this to the Marxist MVOC, Occupiers and YNDC, they would have to get a real job then.

ytowner

Quote from: Youngstownshrimp on October 16, 2011, 12:43:31 AM
Okay, I will post something and try to get their attention.  Also, constantly update me, this blog site moves fast, everyday there is new development in the oil and gas play.  Several months ago, I talked to Kibby and messaged you with my prediction that the airport should look at the Utica development.  BTW, not only is Mahoning in the Utica play, it is one of the six to eight counties in the "carbonate Utica" which is very rich in wet gas which sells more than oil.  Mahoning is in the hottest play ever seen in the country.
That is awesome! I would love to see some of these energy companies build some regional HQ around town in the next 3-5 years. That would be awesome for our economy!

Youngstownshrimp

Okay, I will post something and try to get their attention.  Also, constantly update me, this blog site moves fast, everyday there is new development in the oil and gas play.  Several months ago, I talked to Kibby and messaged you with my prediction that the airport should look at the Utica development.  BTW, not only is Mahoning in the Utica play, it is one of the six to eight counties in the "carbonate Utica" which is very rich in wet gas which sells more than oil.  Mahoning is in the hottest play ever seen in the country.

ytowner

Quote from: Youngstownshrimp on October 16, 2011, 12:29:02 AM
Okay, give me the details what you want to get across, these are very progressive conservative people, mostly landowners and a lot of them, my post gets thousands of hits, some up to 12000.  If you can tie into the Utica and the airport in detail I will write.
I did not write the article, but if you want to summarize how the Utica shale discovery will 'likely' provide favorable economic conditions for the YNG regional airport to attract additional airline service and destinations. I can tell you that at least one carrier has acknowledged just that. And if you want to link it to the article that would be much appreciated... The more people on board with us the better.

The second part of the article is about the potential name change to a more regionally appealing name, which would tie in well to the theme of that site.

Thanks!

Youngstownshrimp

Okay, give me the details what you want to get across, these are very progressive conservative people, mostly landowners and a lot of them, my post gets thousands of hits, some up to 12000.  If you can tie into the Utica and the airport in detail I will write.

ytowner

Quote from: Youngstownshrimp on October 14, 2011, 10:28:05 PM
YTowner, you need to post this on Gomarcellusshale.com  , this site represents the entire Marcellus region and a tremendous amount of viewers.  You will get active response and community organizing from these real blue blood Americans.  Notice the activity on our Utica post, thousands read the topic and no crazies, we throw them out, only productive people.  Not to mention the O&G industry participates in this forum.
Can you post about it YtownShrimp? It would certainly appear you are active and well respected over there. We would sincerely appreciate it! I don't want to come across as a spammer so if you could help us out, we would most certainly appreciate it!

irishbobcat

and you are a far right wing weenie who believes there are no dangers to fracking and
that fracking does not cause any environmental damages.........

ytowner

Quote from: irishbobcat on October 14, 2011, 05:35:06 PM
Great.....just what we need.....neo-con frackers like Y-Towner trying to use the
airport to fuel the spread of the dangerous wildfire sweeping our valley called FRACKING!!!!!

Frackers like Y-towner say screw the environment, posion the land, dirty the water......

just so our black hole of an airport can try and make a buck......

JUST SAY NO TO FRACKING!!!!
Yawn.... You are probably one of the far left loons who thinks the earthquakes are caused by fracking.

irishbobcat

If you support FRACKING you are CRAZY!!!!!

and we all know Shrimp is crazy.....

Youngstownshrimp

YTowner, you need to post this on Gomarcellusshale.com  , this site represents the entire Marcellus region and a tremendous amount of viewers.  You will get active response and community organizing from these real blue blood Americans.  Notice the activity on our Utica post, thousands read the topic and no crazies, we throw them out, only productive people.  Not to mention the O&G industry participates in this forum.

irishbobcat

Great.....just what we need.....neo-con frackers like Y-Towner trying to use the
airport to fuel the spread of the dangerous wildfire sweeping our valley called FRACKING!!!!!

Frackers like Y-towner say screw the environment, posion the land, dirty the water......

just so our black hole of an airport can try and make a buck......

JUST SAY NO TO FRACKING!!!!