News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Simply Slavic Was Simply Fantastic!

Started by irishbobcat, June 19, 2011, 11:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

Many colorful ethnic shirts were for sale.

jay

These are some of the many Slavic organizations selling food items at the festival.  I had some delicious food from the Carpatho-Rusyn Society.  They are the folks wearing the blue shirts in the center of the photo.

kenneyjoe330

I could not agree with you more Irishbob IT was FANTASTIC ! ! !  I talked to allot of people who normally don't come into downtown Youngstown.  I talked to two couples (not together) from Cleveland and quite a few people from Warren and Hubbard.  People from Columbus were there also - some former residents of Youngstown.  I think and hope people were impressed from where ever they came ! ! !  I can't wait until nest year ! ! !

irishbobcat

Congrats to the organizers of the first annual Simply Slavic Festival in Downtown Youngstown yesterday!

A great event.......good food, good friends, good music, good imported brews..........

Hope this tradition continues!