News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

She Fell And Couldn't Get Up

Started by jay, May 15, 2022, 10:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

Oh the questions, here they come:

Did she have Lifeline? If not, has she, or someone, ordered one for her?

Did you partake in helping her up?

Was she on her way into or out of the banquet hall?

Did she seem OK?

Did she need any assistance beyond being helped up?

And on a slightly different topic, but not too far off, the man showing up to assist may not only provide evidence that men and women are not the same but also prove that males by birth should not be participating in women's/girl's sports.

OOPS!  I just realized that I didn't ask if it really was a man or was it a female that identifies as a man. Heck, the way too much of the western world has been trying to act lately who would really know what any of them are even if they tell you up front or answer you if you ask.

FWIW I do believe the woman that fell has been a woman for quite some time and has probably acted like a lady a little longer than that.

jay

We've all seen the tv commercials where an older person falls and can't get up.

I actually witnessed this yesterday outside a banquet hall in Boardman.

An older female fell on the sidewalk and could not get up.  A much younger woman attempted to help her stand, but was unsuccessful.  A few moments later a man arrive and the two of them were able to help the older woman to her feet.