News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Doubletree Hotel To Open In March

Started by JoyceFarrell, January 14, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

You can always ask Tito Brown for additional money from the water funds to complete the hotel lobby.

Irishbobcat

Walked by this place again and work on the lobby still hasn't been started. Opening in May my foot.......maybe June or July......

JoyceFarrell

He's just mad because they didn't build it in his city. If he has only bad things to say about Youngstown why does he spend so much time here? Personally I have nothing but sincere admiration for him. Apparently it isn't a two way street. :'(

iwasthere

Irishbobcat

Walked by there this morning.....the lobby still hasn't been built and is loaded with construction items......don't see how they are going to open in May....

iwasthere

jay

Double Tree's sign was installed today.  It is on the driveway in front of the hotel.

Irishbobcat

I plan on staying there and hang out with the panhandlers in front of the Circle Grocery store......