News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Survey

Started by Towntalk, April 15, 2008, 12:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

1. A & B
2. A & C
3. C
4. almost nothing...tax return is my savings
5. about 30%
5 a- increasing. electric and gas were higher last month
6. the only 2 major purchases were a hot water tank and a washer. both were replaced because ours could not be fixed.

jay

No.2   a,b,c, and d

No.3   b   
I dined out last night in Youngstown.  The restaurant owner complained that his business has declined greatly in the last few months

No.5   b   
Utility usage varies by month.  The heating bill goes down sharply in April.

No.6   a   Last year
          b   A used car

Towntalk

Yes.

I need a representative picture of how the economy is affecting the people of the Mahoning Valley and certainly you may check more than one answer.

Jay did you check WRTA on line for schedules?

jay

Do you accept more than one answer per question?

Example
My current answer to question one is "a" and "b".  I will be adding "c" very soon.   I need to complete my collection of WRTA bus schedules.  The station downtown doesn't have all the schedules in the display rack.

Towntalk

I'm taking a survey for my web site and would like your answers to the following questions. Please limit your response directly to the questions.

1. With the continuing increases in fuel costs, what are you doing to save on costs?
(a) Driving less?
(b) Doing multiple tasks on trips?
(c) Making use of public transportation whenever possable?
(d) Nothing?

2. With the escalating costs of food, what are you doing to save money?

(a) Cutting back on purchases?
(b) Comparative shopping based on sales ads? (Shopping at more than one store in order to save money?)
(c) Buying groceries from bargen stores such as Save-A-Lot as opposed to stores like Giant Eagle?
(d) Stocking up on sales items. (Example: When canned vegetables are on sale for 10 for $10.00, buying say 20 assorted cans.)
(e) Nothing?

3. Eating Out. As costs of food rises for restraunts, and what they charge has to increase, how is that affecting how much you eat out?

(a) A whole lot?
(b) Somewhat?
(c) Not a lot?
(d) Doesn't?
(e) I don't eat out?

4. Personal savings. How much are you setting aside in a savings account per month?

(a) Average amount budgeted each month

5. Utilities (Gas and Electric)

(a) What percentage of your monthliy income goes to utilities.
(b) Are they increasing?
(c) Are they decreasing?
(d) Staying the same?

6. Major purchases

(a) When was the last time you made a major purchase (Not including property)
(b) What kind of purchase was it?