News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Natural Gas converted to cheaper Electric"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, March 26, 2014, 08:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanY2525

Ron, wrote the draft email for Atty. Chevlen.  Could you send me a private message with your
email address so I can copy you on the message?

Thanks

:)

Youngstownshrimp

Okay, I can do this in my sleep for you Allan  :)   Maybe some FrackPots can learn that production is not a complicated endeavor to do.  Please send an email to the President of Rodef Sholom's Brotherhood ASAP.  I am including a sample of what to say below:
AldenChevlen@Hotmail.com
Atty.Alden Chevlen
President Rodef Sholom Brotherhood
Elm Street, Youngstown, Ohio
Dear Atty. Chevlen,
I understand that one of RSB's members, Herb Soss, at one time mentioned Brotherhood interest in the property of apartments directly behind your synagogue.  I as the owner would like a meeting to discuss a possible donation of the property; and with funding available for demolition in the City, we maybe able to resolve a problem in our community.  Another one of you members, Ron Eiselstein says he will volunteer his services.

Sincerely

AllanY2525

Ron,

Go ahead and ask - it can't hurt to try.   

Thanks

Youngstownshrimp

Donate the land to Rodef Sholom and start a dialogue with the Temple and the City for demolition, this is your only solution :')    If you like, I can submit to the idea to Rodef Sholom's brotherhood.

AllanY2525

Ron,

You have no idea how much I wish I could right now.  I am trying to make that financially possible
this year....also gotta figure something out with the apartment building, since no one seems to
be interested in it.

Youngstownshrimp

Allan,
Just talked to the distributor, they are interested in coming into this Market, another productive clan going to displace the entitled.  You need to come home Allan, we can use your kind here NOW!

AllanY2525

Sounds like a great generator - and clean burning, for sure. 

Ahh, wouldn't it be great to have your own mini power plant and
make cheap electricity at home.

:)