News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Lapore-Hagan"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, February 24, 2014, 08:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogsled

I'm sorry if my writing format is a little aggressive.  Thanks for being the diplomat in this post.  I do apologise if I said anything towards your point of view, I respect it.  It's hard to write 'nice' about politicians, you do a good job.
I think i'll spend more time reading here than trying to write.....Butttttt............awwwww here I go again.  Did anyone ask the three missing candidates why they weren't there?  That may be more news than one person showing up seeing as the cornersburg area has such a good voter turn out...just doesn't make sense if you knew about this, why you wouldn't come.

jay

QuoteCandidate Lepore-Hagan attended the Cornersburg Neighborhood Planning Meeting on Thursday.  She is doing what all politicians have to do to get elected.

I was just stating a fact.  O'Hara, Tarpley and McWilson did not attend.  Someone running for office has to get out in the community to meet potential voters at any and all events prior to an election. 

Dogsled

So you feel that riding on the coatsleeves of the Hagan name is a valid reason to vote for her???????????
You made you're decision awfully early with the number of people running for this position........
There really isn't any intelligence required for the job....Bob proved that....
So lets go to why you've disregarded every other candidate and may feel it's in the best interest to throw your vote her way...............she came to a cornersburg meeting and you're ready to vote.
Hagan had no qualifications (along with his wife). Hagan did nothing but jump on every band wagon that got his name on the front page of the Vindy.  For this you feel his wife is the most qualified??? 
If you influence anyone on this site...I would hope other subscribers make your own objective opinions and look at the job qualifications besides just another idiot job we vote on to put fools like the Hagans in the trough and see now (how after he's no longer eligible) keep his wife feeding the family.
We have a newspaper and a fool like DeSouza who's bought of (or either a total idiot) telling people that these BASE public offices require experience. 
We Put a dick brain in Congress and hail him......now you want to replace one dick brain with his wife???????????????
Answer me one thing, JAY you have alot of influence. and for you to say at this time you are leaning ANYWHERE.......why would you use a nuetral forum to pitch Hagan without an agenda.   Once again, I say you NEVER confronted Hagan......you condone.......
As a response to  Candidate Lepore-Hagan attended the Cornersburg Neighborhood Planning Meeting on Thursday........, I live in cornersburg and I vote every election.....why didn't I know about this????????
JAY / AGENDA

jay

Candidate Lepore-Hagan attended the Cornersburg Neighborhood Planning Meeting on Thursday.  She is doing what all politicians have to do to get elected.

Dogsled

Let her go on the 'Lapore' name and drop the 'Hagan' and she won't get 10 votes.............Lapore or Hagan, either way we lose.....
and if the chump thought you were gonna actaully punch him, he would have done the same thing he did to that boy at the Lemon Grove and threaten to sue you and use his political might and bought judges........................trust me.......I can tell you NEVER thought of punching him from reading your past posts........  Good Grief..... 

Youngstownshrimp

Yesterday, I was eating Cavatelli and drinking homemade wine at the Sulmona club in Srtruthers.  I was having a great time.  You see my wife's family are very active in that club and they are locals of Struther's. 
After a few glasses, in walks the ..............Hagan family.  Of course I kept my couth and ...........immediately went after Mr. Hagan ;D .  When he walked up to the bar from behind me, I blurted out: "Crap it's you again!"  He laughed and said he wasn't anti fracking.  Then he started to spin this "radiation" thing about frack water.  With one hand, I raised it (no, I did not punch him)pointing to my Submarine force hat.  He stopped the radiation speech immediately knowing he doesn't want to go there, where I have expertise. ;)
You know what though?  I'm beginning to think that maybe I need to support Ms. Hagan for the lack of any capable opposition.  Who is more qualified than her right now?  I may meet with her to put up signs all over the place.