News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Ayn Rand Movement"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, May 03, 2011, 08:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

What is Rand's take on Youngstown's energy renaissance?

Youngstownshrimp

Sarge, the day is coming when we will bring back the WPA and work the lazy entitled for their bread and water, Defund Youngstown!

irishbobcat

Ahh.....the great neo-con clowns have found their God......give me a Kumbaya..........

sfc_oliver

Until there is nothing left to tax.... We'll get there before some people wake up.....
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Youngstownshrimp

The private sector is continuing our strike by moving business outside of the country while the entitled are scrambling to suck the last drop of blood from the golden goose.  Finally the entitled City government and the various PORK nonprofits realize they cannot "Tax themselves."

Rick Rowlands

Been following Ayn Rand's philosophy for years...

Youngstownshrimp

In the last few days, I was visited by a brain that drained away from his home Youngstown and YSU.  This professional brought to my attention, that a new movement is rising in advance population centers such as Houston.  This new movement with a surprising amount of young people despite Rand's work was mostly done in the 40's.  Rand has been dead since 1982 and apparently what she wrote about and her philosophy  is being verified by what is happening to our economy today.  An interesting point is the theme of her novel, "Atlas Shrugged", which eerily foretold the exiting of industry out of America leaving the entitled to "tax themselves."  Sounds familiar, all the entitled in Youngstown have pushed the private sector out and now the defunding of Youngstown is the outcome with all the ruling class throwing each other under the bus.