News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Blood Pressure Screening - Tuesday, July 21

Started by jay, July 20, 2009, 11:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

i say let the games begin. it is always healthy to have constructive dialogue on this forum whether it rises or lowers our blood pressure. if, you want to go into the ring with any ind(s) that irks you. we can always add that to the Thursday's Spend a Buc Day in ytown.

sfc_oliver

LOL If I allowed people like Dennis to raise my Blood Pressure I never would have survived the last 2 years in the Military as an Operations Sergeant and Senior Instructor at an Advanced Training Post.

But sometimes you do wished you could step into a ring with some people...... ;D
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

i am surprise at you, sarge. i thought you might blame some of your healt problems on DENNIS THE  MEAN GREENMAN. :) :-X

sfc_oliver

Hard to believe, with 5 stints I do not have a problem with Blood pressure. Have to blame my parents I guess.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

what i have been reading lately on this forum, i strongly suggest that the majority of the members should have their blood pressure tested. :) ;) :D ;D :laugh:

jay

Blood Pressure Screening
provided by
Visiting Nurses Association

Tuesday, July 21
10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.

- Location -
West Side Library
Mahoning Avenue at Schenley
Youngstown, Ohio