News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Do You Know Anyone Who Has Had The Coronavirus?

Started by jay, April 26, 2020, 06:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

Sorry about all three people you know getting it. Especially the one that didn't make it.

jay

Thanks for sharing this.

I know three people touched by the coronavirus.

One recovered and appears to be OK.

Another is now home but has to be on oxygen because of lung damage.

Sadly, the third passed.

Why?Town

I don't really know anyone but did meet someone in this area that has family not too far from here.

On March 5th I went to calling hours for a guy I used to work with that basically died of old age. There I met his son-in-law who was in his 50s and it happens that my wife graduated with his wife, the deceased's daughter.

The weekend of March 7th the son-in-law and other members of the son-in-law's family went to a rehab center to help his mother move in after a surgery. Two days later son-in-law ended up in the hospital with coronavirus, a few days later his father was hospitalized and a few days after that so was his mother. On March 23rd his brother also ended up in the hospital.  Around the end of March the son-in-law passed and a couple days later both his parents also passed. After several weeks in the hospital the brother is now in rehab.

jay

Do you know of anyone in the Youngstown area who has had the coronavirus?