News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Candidates For Mayor Of Youngstown

Started by jay, February 15, 2008, 06:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

I've heard a rumor that Councilwoman Carol Righetti of the fourth ward is considering a run for mayor.

Frank Bellamy, MAP Masters of Applied Politics

The City of Youngstown does not need an elected Mayor. This city needs to employ a trained Administrator that has a flair for creativity and fiscal accountability.

ytowner

I know JAY Says he is a Democrat and I could've sworn he said he'd run as one this time around; but if he doesn't it won't matter.

No One can or WILL beat him. I'm looking to find the right Republican to get this city in the right direction. In the coming days a few conservatives from the Valley will announce a major plan for the Mahoning Valley, something the democrats will never allow to happen!

jay

Are any Democrats considering a run for Mayor of Youngstown in the next election?  I'm sure the party will be looking for someone to unseat Jay Williams (an independent).