News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

BP at Market and Midlothian closed...

Started by yfdgricker, January 07, 2005, 01:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOLOCH

I KNOW SOMEONE WHO WORKED AT THAT BP

THEY SAID THE LAND OWNER RAISED THE RENT ON THE PROPERTY AND BP DECIDED TO CLOSE INSTEAD OF PAYING IT. (THAT IS WHAT THEY TOLD HER)

YES IT IS A BUSY INTERSECTION - BUT THERE IS ALSO ALLOT OF CRIME GOING ON

BURGER KING ENDED UP WITH A $5 BILL THAT WAS FROM A BANK ROBBERY - IT HAD DYE ON IT.(I WAS AT THE BANK WHEN IT WAS DISCOVERED)

STORES END UP CLOSING DUE TO ALL THE SHOPLIFTING

GROUPS OF PEOPLE CONGREGATE - DOING DRUGS AND DRINKING - WHICH LEADS TO FIGHTING  - IN THE PARKING LOTS

I HEARD A SHEETZ WAS SUPPOSE TO GO THERE WHEN THEY OK'D WALGREENS - WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT - I DO NOT KNOW

yfdgricker

The corner property at Market and Midlothian where the BP Gas station once occupied it now up for sale. The for sale signs appeared recently.

I would think that that corner would be a great location for any type of business. That intersection is a pretty busy one.

yfdgricker

The BP at Midlothian and Market has indeed been torn down. The  car wash has also been removed. They have placed an orange safety fence around the perimeter. I imagine they will probably be pulling out the underground storage tanks eventually. Possibly when the weather warms a little. Maybe they will build another gas station or something else on that corner. The BP closed kinda abruptly. It was open one night and borded shut the next day. I'll pass along any new developments I find out.

jay

I heard that the BP station was completely demolished last week.

jay

Is that corner jinxed or what?  First the Sparkle Market closed and now the BP.

yfdgricker

The BP at Market and Midlothian closed recently. However there are no for sale signs up on the property. I wonder if someone has plans for that intersection.

I know that that location was a hangout for people between midnight and 3am. There was also a shooting there not long ago.