News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Let's Plant, Plant, Plant

Started by jay, May 31, 2014, 05:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc4

The weather was great!  I heard about 600 people were planting downtown and at the various neighborhood sites.  It was nice seeing so many familiar faces and meeting a few new people while planting, cleaning up,
and enjoying the festivities that followed.

Peggy Gurney

I helped plant at Wick Park today.   ;)
The corners of Fifth Ave & Broadway, and Broadway & Elm display some of my handiwork.
~ Normal is overrated ~

Irishbobcat

I was on West Federal as well as, Jay...did not see any of my conservative buddies out.....oh, I forgot, they don't work on green projects.....

Billy Mumphrey

I worked my first streetscape today on Federal Street. It was fun.

penguinnick

1st Streetscape I've missed since 2002, visiting my family in California.  I'm sure the Johnney Appleseed ladies missed me and my buddy Mark, we always enjoy helping them by the Spring Commons Bridge.  I always feel so good after Streetscape.  How was the weather?  Good turnout?

jay

I planted along West Federal Street today.  Did any other Forum members help?

jay

Today is StreetScape planting day.  Go out and plant flowers in the downtown and the neighborhoods of our city.