News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

North Side Pot Party - Sunday, April 20

Started by jay, April 19, 2014, 07:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

Is it true that Jakub is from Austintown?  If so, he should have held this event in an Austintown Township Park.

Towntalk

BORN LOSER = JAKUB KELLY ... HIS WEED DO A TOTAL FLOP ... ONLY 20 DOPE FIENDS SHOWED UP FOR HIS PARTY!

Towntalk

This area is filled to overflowing with HYPOCRITS of the first order ... I'll wager you that the very people who are pushing for a community bill of rights, and the anti-frackers are PRO MARAJUANA ... HYPOCRITS ... NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS ... HYPOCRITS! SELF CENTERED OVERLY INFLATED EGOTISTICAL HYPOCRITS! It's as simple as that!

Youngstownshrimp

The Great City of Youngstown arrested me for growing shrimp, will they arrest me for growwing weed? ;D

Towntalk

THE SHEER HYPOCRACY SURROUNDING THE TOBACCO vs. MARAJUANA IS ASTOUNDING BEYOND ANY AND ALL MEASURE ... ON THE ONE HAND WE CONDEMN TOBACCO SMOKERS, TAX THEM TO THE HILT ... BAR THEM FROM MOST PUBLIC PLACES AND TREAT THEM AS SECOND CLASS CITIZENS WHILE SPENDING MILLIONS OF TAX DOLLARS IN ANTI SMOKING CAMPAIGNS YET ENCOURAGE SMOKING POT AND DECRIMINALIZING IT! HYPOCRITS WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

AllanY2525

Maybe they'll invite Cheech and Chong.....

LOL

:)

Towntalk

To be perfectly honest, I'm happy to be away from the area that I was living in .

Towntalk

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

jay

Couldn't resist

Now that Towntalk has moved away, the North Side has gone to pot.

;D

AllanY2525

I wonder of the YPD and Mahoning County Sheriff's department
plan to "attend the party"  ?

jay

WFMJ news is reporting that a public pot party will take place in Wick Park on Sunday.