News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

List of the harmed

Started by BG, March 03, 2014, 02:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogsled

Naw, no bets.  Did you hear Sarah Palins thoughts on oil wells and fracking....About the worm and it was time he gave one for the team.  I got a chuckle out of that.

Youngstownshrimp

BG won't debate you, most likely, he will not even reveal anything about "itslf" because most likely, it has a very insignificant life.  I bet it never was and currently is not a productive member of society, bet? 

Dogsled

How old are you?  Just give me a decade number.....i'm in the 6th decade, oh yeah and are you retired....I am.  So i'm 60 and retired. 
Do you collect a pension from any business that thrived on giving you work and benefits from any company that may have violated the laws we see in your link?  I'm just curious. 
I would like to start a spirited debate without arguing or calling names, but let us look at where we are today and what it took us economically to get here.