News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Armed Robbery

Started by Towntalk, October 22, 2013, 10:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

I do see YSU-PD drive up our street but not on a regular basis so I guess that it's part of their beat since there are Frat houses a couple of streets over. There's at lest two of them.

AllanY2525

I don't understand why city council and the Mayors office hasn't asked YSU police to coordinate with
them and help beef up patrols near the campus. 

YSU police have helped the city in this manner before, on a temporary basis...I see no reason why they
couldn't do it again, until the nremaining perpetrators are all locks up and the neighborhoods near
the campus are safe from these thugs.

jay

Councilman Pickard is the Chairman of the Safety Committee.

Towntalk

Second Robber arrested by YSU Police ... BOTH JUVIONALS. God bless our police, both City and YSU.

http://www.wkbn.com/news/local/second-suspect-arrested-in-ysu-robbery

jay

The Safety Committee of Youngstown City Council meets tomorrow, Thursday, at 5:00 p.m. in the Council Caucus Room.  I'm sure they would like to hear you and others express your concerns.

Towntalk

We all know that YPD is doing everything it can do to stem this crime wave, and our hats off to them, both beat men and the Chief, but what is the Mayor and City Council doing to aid YPD? None of the seven Council persons have even made a public statement, and this says a whole lot about them. They strut around like a flock of headless geese bungling with every step they make, while this plague of crime goes on.

The 3rd Ward Councilman is the former Mill Creek Park Chief of Police, and we would think that he of all the council persons would be taking the lead since these crimes are taking place in his ward but all we get is silence.

It's time that the YSU officials DEMAND IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that Council take action to aid our Police Department OR ELSE! These crimes are affecting the safety and welfare of both YSU students and personal and CAN NOT BE TOLERATED another day.

Towntalk

>:(  The fact of the matter is that these BLACK hoodlems are targeting YSU students because they know that if they tried that on anyone else they would get their own heads blown off. It also needs to be noted that they are spreading their crime wave into the suburbs.  >:(

Youngstownshrimp

Plato wrote: If a government cannot protect its assets, it is the death of the City.
You wonder why YukTown is spiraling with YSU into insolvency? 

AllanY2525

Somebody needs to shoot these basta**D's in the a** with some ROCK SALT...won't kill
anyone - but it sure would burn their behinds for a  good while....

Towntalk

Woman robbed on YSU Campus by two Black Men  ... one caught ... one at large.

http://www.wkbn.com/news/local/woman-robbed-on-ysu-campus