News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Frack Free Mahoning Screwing Blacks of Youngstown!"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, April 21, 2013, 12:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

Have to keep the status quo..... Ban all fracking and services and keep the city poor. The only way to make sure they keep the votes...
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Youngstownshrimp

Think about it, Asst. Professor Beiersdorfer, Andersen and their Frack Free Youngstown ilk most likely could not argue their warped diatribe concerning energy with the high information suburbanites and rural production types.  So, they target the lower hanging fruit, the poor of Youngstown knowing that the citizens of Youngstown do not have the luxury and education to understand that their minerals will have zero value if any type of ban evolves. 

Rick Rowlands

yes you are absolutely right.  The actions of Frack Free MV will disproportionately harm minorities.  Could it be considered a hate crime to lie to minorities in such a way to cause them financial harm?

Youngstownshrimp

Wow!  no one wants to touch this one.  Iwasthere, Jay, hello, anyone out there?
Come on libs, Frack Free Youngstown is not trying to ban drilling in the suburbs, not trying to ban drilling in the rural predominantly white areas.  No, they target and want to redline Youngstown, where majority of the Blacks live.  This is outright bulls*&%t, and everyone here better fight this or you are not civilized.
This is how low Youngstown is, I always screamed about this stupid inept uneducated leadership here and now they made a mistake and are caught with their pants down.  FrackFree Youngstown is led by uneducated white people who are so stupid, they can't even see how their inner soul wantonly is screwing the poorest and the Blacks of Youngstown, I hope the Attorney General steps in, this really pisses me off.

Youngstownshrimp

There is no other way of saying it but the truth.  Andersen, Biersdorfer and the rest of their ilk are screwing the blacks of Youngstown.  Pushing a ban on the sale of minerals that belong to the blacks of Youngstown is an outright racial manuever and I will debate anyone who says it is not.  But...............they better have their facts in order and be ready to put it in writing.