News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Frack Free Mahoning Screwing Blacks of Youngstown!"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, April 21, 2013, 12:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Well, because majority of landlords we know are for energy.  The MVRIA which we are members of seem to have no problem.  Infact the Gary Crim co. leased a significant amount of their rentals for energy harvesting and my company Ohio Land Management leased it for them.  So curious why are you the only landlord I know not supporting energy development.  You stated you want only Youngstown redlined didn't you at the meeting?

kenneyjoe330

Youngstownshrimp

If you add up the parcels, do you have acreage even if not contiguous?

kenneyjoe330

More than I need  ::) but probably not enough to QUALIFY for knowing anything about renting property  ;D ;D ;D ;)

Youngstownshrimp

kenneyjoe330

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on April 27, 2013, 08:31:45 AM
The landlords that own Section 8 housing most certainly do need the money from leasing mineral rights to pay for the nonstop damage caused by their renters. 

Mr. Rowlands - I belive the "damage" suffered by landlords can be delt with by an even a casual background check of the person applying to rent the property AND it would even be very helpful to the landlords if they shared this information with each other.  I am a landlord and know from experience of my own failure to follow thru with my reservations in renting to people.  If I had spent more time on checking then I know I would have spent less time AND money on fixing.  I can see right through your statement ! ! !

Towntalk

If this so-called Citizens Bill of Rights does pass, it's provisions would only apply to the City of Youngstown, so that means that companies could locate in Campbell, Struthers, Austintown, Liberty Township, Poland, Boardman, Girard or Niles, leaving Youngstown out in the proverbial outhouse with nothing to show for it. Nothing that is except the fact that the business world would look at us and say we won't even consider locating there.

Towntalk

Billy, all of us are special, very special in the eyes of God, with special gifts that make us what we are, born in a country that is the most exceptional nation in the history of the whole human race, and each of us in one way or the other struggled through school and life itself, yet here we are., and let me for one say what a honor it is to discuss this or any other topic with you my friend.

Youngstownshrimp

Just want to know where you are coming from.
Humility trumps everything on this site.

Billy Mumphrey

I find it interesting that now a second person wants to know my background and education. As I posted to the person named Towntalk, I'm just a simple person. I struggled in school. In today's world I guess I would be labeled as being somewhere on the autism spectrum. For the past 2 years I've been doing temporary and part-time work in various jobs.

Youngstownshrimp

Billy, por favor, what is your education and what line of work are you or have you been in?

Billy Mumphrey

I have had the opportunity in my travels across Ohio and PA. to see and hear these fracking wells. The noise bothers me, the truck traffic is a pain to deal with, and the fear of a cement casing going bad scares me. I'm sorry if I am not 100 percent on this money train.

Rick Rowlands

All Billy would see would be checks arriving in his mailbox. 

Youngstownshrimp

Billy if you have six to ten acres you might have a 99% chance that a high tech horizontal walking and talking rig wants to locate on your property.  Even so, the laterals extend now 10,000 ft., you would be lucky if you could even see a rig or 6 " pipe in your neighborhood.

Youngstownshrimp

Fact, Stewie, over 15000 of us shaleowners in this region, take me more than seriously, we are producing.  United Shaleowners of America (USA) go to our associate website GoMarcellusshale.com
You see, their are more blue blooded landowners in America that you know.  Very soon we will be offering membership and services to property owners in Youngstown.