News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Frack Free Mahoning Screwing Blacks of Youngstown!"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, April 21, 2013, 12:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

I can honestly say that since the LandBanks, Atty. Joe Bishara's Land Charity, and the good citizens of the Eastside have learned that valuing mineral rights as a revenue generator for the Historic cemetery, is a win-win;  Their outlook on mineral rights is now more positive and they will fight for those rights now. 

Biersdorfer Go Home!

Irishbobcat

So-so........lots of issues I'm dealing with......next time in Poland I'll try to stop.....

Youngstownshrimp

Don't worry Dennis I'm trying to save you too.  How is your new business venture, you have not come by to see me lately, everything okay?  The refractionator in Columbiana is hiring, lots of jobs out there.

Irishbobcat

Congrats, Ron......you are the savior of the blacks in Y-town.....what church will make you pastor next week?

Youngstownshrimp

VOTE NO!!!   and keep your own mineral rights.  Don't let them fool you and take your right away while they keep theirs in the SUBURBS!

Youngstownshrimp

AllanY2525

Billy,

These boards are for discussion and debate - if you disagree with the views and/or opinions expressed
here by others and you feel strongly about it - take the suggestion to go and investigate the facts for
yourself and form your own opinion.

In 10 minutes or less, you can find true and factual data on the internet regarding fracking, injection
wells, treating and recycling frack water, etc,  ad-nauseum.   TownTalk and Youngstown Shrimp are
trying to get you to do some investigative reading for yourself - you might even learn some things
while doing it.

I read an article last night about investigations into reported groundwater contamination by wells,
which found the culprits to be older, vertical-only well sites and not frack sites, for example.

Towntalk

Towntalk

George says: If people were forced to practice what they preach, their sermons would not be so long.

Billy Mumphrey

I am an American. Not a Commie. Not a frackpot. You do not know me. I resent you labeling me, sir.

Youngstownshrimp

The communist line is " :'( I want clean water and air."  First, you have no idea what is clean water and air, you say it because they the Frackpots tell you this is your line.  I... rather, have education about clean water and understand aquaculture.  My company is a land management group, this is how we make a living, the American way, production and not dependency.
BTW, I have written extensibly on GoMarcellusshale.com against injection wells, but go ahead, show us another way to get rid of your and mine's WASTE.  Not to worry BRO, technology is moving fast to recycle frack water, then you FrackPots have to find something else to complain about.  Also, the USA is now the largest producer of NG in the world, we beat our enemies in the MidEast, and soon we will defeat YOU FrackPots our enemies internally.

Billy Mumphrey

Yes I do. But I want my land and water to stay clean. I don't want 102 earthquakes because of injection wells. Why do you only see this as an economic issue and not an environmental issue? Are you involved somehow in promoting fracking? Are you making money through this venture?

Youngstownshrimp

Billy, 
Admit it, you don't want America to be the leader of the free world anymore, do you?

Billy Mumphrey

I'm sorry I'm not an intelligent person. I just expected people who make claims can back them up with hard facts. Sorry for wasting your time. The subject is now closed.