News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Frack Free Mahoning Screwing Blacks of Youngstown!"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, April 21, 2013, 12:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Iwasthere,  deed should be transferred already, I'll check with atty.

AllanY2525

Quote from: Towntalk on August 03, 2015, 09:17:28 AM
I said "it" in case BG is an organization and not a person

For all we know, IT could even be a robot SPAM script running as a batch job on some Internet file server...

::)

iwasthere

iwasthere

tt and ytownshrimp we can agree to disagree but our opinions should not affect our frdship on this forum.

Youngstownshrimp

Towntalk

With the possable loiss of "friends" in mind, I have to agree with you Ron. The Aunti's are only interested in one way dialogue and that is only if it is coming out of their mouths into our ears. BG and his ilk have been posting here for months yet not once has he - she - it ever answered serious questions (I said "it" in case BG is an organization and not a person). So far as I'm concerned, BG's posts constitute SPAM and should be BLOCKED from using this web site for propaganda purposes. There, I've said it, and if it offends any so-called friends so be it, but I have very high standards for those I call "FRIEND".

Youngstownshrimp

When Fracknation first was released, all the Fracktivist, shut the front door.  the intensity of the raw facts overwhelmed any opposing debate.  Come to think of it, they never would debate anyway.

Rick Rowlands

By coincidence, I'm watching Fracknation again tonight on Netflix.

Youngstownshrimp

Shhhhhh.....the suburbs can frack all they want but let's make it so the poor Youngstowners have no rights, we're smarter than them we're professors at YSU, they wouldn't even know it.

Youngstownshrimp

The Black citizen of Youngstown must not be allowed to  control his mineral rights!!

Youngstownshrimp

Well it is getting close to when we all have to tell biersdorfer and her ilk to "Shut the front door!"

Towntalk

I don't have a dog in this fight, but it makes my blood boil to see people who have not invested a single penny in preserving Mount Hope use it to try to serve their ends, but they have proven that they have neither ethics, or moral standards, and are not to be trusted.

Youngstownshrimp

I'm appalled to hear that FrackFree Mahoning was using the Mt. Hope Cemetery as supporting a ban.  This is a flat out lie!  Billy!  WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS DECEIT?

AllanY2525

I think "Beer-Dorker" and the lot are a bit out of touch with reality on the whole issue
of fracking.  They should be aiming any protests at the regulatory agencies that
have been lawfully empowered TO regulate fracking, as per what Town talk has
already stated, quite eloquently.

Rick,  I also agree with you about putting the same issue(s) on the ballot over and over
and wasting the voting public's time - simply because they didn't like the outcome of
previous vote(s). 

Rediculous