News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

new bethel church's political forum

Started by iwasthere, October 01, 2012, 10:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: sfc_oliver on October 02, 2012, 07:02:23 PM
No church should concern themselves with politics in any way shape or form unless they want to pay taxes...
do not let bishop murray trom the ytown diocese find out about your comment. he will excommunicate you.

jay

Most reasonably priced halls in Youngstown are owned by churches.

I attended a candidates' forum at this church hall last year.  The organizers of the event allowed each candidate for an office to speak no matter what the party affiliation.

sfc_oliver

No church should concern themselves with politics in any way shape or form unless they want to pay taxes...
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

my informant told me to tell everyone on this blog to keep their ear to the grd. so, one will hear everything that goes around them.

Rushblvd

My your informant sure knows how to keep this information, since it seems like nobody else heard of it .....

iwasthere

i read it on line then i checked it with an informant to confirm the info.

Rushblvd

iwasthere

new bethel church
mobilization committee political forum
hillman ave and cleveland ave
monday oct lst, 2o12
630 pm to ???
all local, state and federal positions that are contested with incumbents and candidates