News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Occupy Youngstown Revisited

Started by Towntalk, August 02, 2012, 09:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Thanks for the information Dennis.

irishbobcat

My sources tell me that individual donations are being used for the cause.

Towntalk

Unfortunately the contacts that I had built up are either dead or no longer in the loop. I stopped doing show prep in 2009 and reformatted my web site to what it is today due to changes at Tripod. Under the old format, I was able to headline relivant articles but under the new format I just have to settle for hundreds of media links absent the headlines.

irishbobcat

Maybe some of the pro OY crowd really don't know the answer.....Towntallk, with your history of providing info to Dan Ryan and such,
maybe you should investigate?

Towntalk

Point well taken!

This retired lawyer is an old school hippie activist that tried to turn the Campbell Works into a collective worker owned mill back when it closed but failed, and other than that little was heard of him until he got involved in OY, so hopefully he'll do a repeat performance, but isn't it curious that none of the pro OY crowd wants to answer the question ... where is the money coming from to pay all the court costs? Could it be that old S. L. hopes that down the road some weepy judge will rule in his favor and order the city to pay all court costs?

Rick Rowlands

Your question implies these people have lives to get on with. 

I'm still trying to figure out what they are protesting against.

Towntalk

Can anyone answer this question? The last time I asked a serious question about OY no one answered it, so I doubt that anyone will answer this one, but hopefully someone with the courage of their convictions will at least make a try at a truthful answer.

QUESTION:

Just how much longer will OY carry this farce before they call it quits and get on with their life?

The Question that no one wants to answer:

All the fees for court action doesn't come cheap even if Occupy Youngstown has a lawyer who is working on the cheap, so who is financing Occupy Youingstown by paying all the court fees?

Towntalk

A bottle of B&G Beaujolais wouldn't go amiss. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*  OOOOH It's Soooooo Good!

iwasthere

tt add glass of your favorite wine and healthy snacks there is your heaven on earth.

Towntalk

:'(  Too late, the old knees are shot  :'(   One joy in life that does make me a happy camper is that I  found two fantasticly wonderful cheeses that give meaning to life  :laugh:  Cabot Chedder Cheese with Horseradish and Cabot Chedder Cheese With Habanero Peppers. Giant Eagle handles this brand and they are fantastic.  :-*

iwasthere

i say then laugh until ole arthurits comes knocking at those ole bones.

Towntalk

When you get older that dirt the old bones, specially the funny bone becomes artheretic and fragile an ain't funny no more.  :'( :( :'(

iwasthere

the majority of bloggers on this site do have a funny bone.

Towntalk

What funny, the History Channel and H2 have discussed that very thing in NASA's future. They say that there are oceans and rivers underground on Mars and by drilling down to them we can frack for both minerals and oil using robots, and send space ships there once in a while to bring back the materials. Since robots neither eat or need air, they can work 24/7/365 or whatever a Mars year is.

irishbobcat

touche.....

hey...here's another funny........

Stephen Colbert tweets:  I hope they find water on Mars.  That means we'll be able to frack there.