News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

StreetScape Reports

Started by jay, June 02, 2012, 02:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peggy Gurney

Quote from: jay on June 03, 2012, 09:50:39 AM
This is a triangle of zinnias in a West Federal Street flower bed.

The zinnias are lovely!
~ Normal is overrated ~

jay

Groups of StreetScape volunteers delivered buckets of mulch to the island in front of the History Museum.

jay

This is a triangle of zinnias in a West Federal Street flower bed.

iwasthere

did anyone plant sunflowers?

jay

I planted gold celosia, red celosia, and zinnias in a flower bed on West Federal Street.  I'll post some photos later.

iwasthere

i helped out by digging into my First Communion money to make a donation towards this wonderful community event. my knees creeked louder then my steps leading up to my apt that is how i knew when it was too cold to plant flowers.

cc4

I enjoyed seeing friends while planting on the north side of West Federal Street.  Everything served for lunch following the planting was delicious, and the weatherman certainly cooperated to make today great.

Mary_Krupa

Dug up the earth and planted flowers around the Lansingville sign at Zedaker and Indianola today with Ken Stanislaw.

It wasn't cold like SOME people thought.
Mary Krupa
"We the People..."

irishbobcat

Planted flowers along West Federal Street.....

jay

If you are a Forum member and helped with the StreetScape event, please tell us what you did and approximately where you planted today.