News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

One Problem Removed

Started by jay, May 01, 2012, 05:57:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

those fences outside the restaurants are required by state laws to serve adult beverages outside. the restaurants must provide ample walking room for the dt visitors that they do follow the regulations.

kenneyjoe330

Oh My my ! ! ! Excuuuuse me - they are already installed on Our sidewalk - I meant Your Private sidewalk OR the public sidewalk in front of the home in which you live.

kenneyjoe330

Pleseeeese Excuse me westsider ! ! !  The DEPLORABLE  state of those "fences" are REQUIRED by State Law ? ? ?  When was the last time you saw those miserable THINGS ?  Pray tell ! ! !  Would you want one on YOUR sidewalk - I really would like to know ! ! !  As feeble both physically and mentally as I am - I would be Glad to arrange to have one installed on YOUR walkway  ;D

northside lurker

Quote from: kenneyjoe330 on May 01, 2012, 10:45:15 PM
Some of the "fences" around the "oh la la" soooo Europeeen out door dinners should GO TOO ! ! ! 

I believe those are required by state law, if you want to serve alcohol to those eating outdoors.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

kenneyjoe330

Some of the "fences" around the "oh la la" soooo Europeeen out door dinners should GO TOO ! ! ! 

jay

All of the metal fence was loaded onto a city truck and hauled away (hopefully to be recycled).

jay

This was one of many problems with the island fence along West Federal Street

Sparks flew as a city worker removed all of the island fence this week.