News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Ron Eiselstein Disses on Bob Hagan

Started by irishbobcat, January 02, 2012, 03:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

Hey Eiselstein....

At least cow dung won't cause earthquakes...

you of all people shouldn't worry about running out of cow dung....

you are full of it......

Youngstownshrimp

Spisak,

I'm running out of cow dung here heating my home, shall I chop down more trees to continue to heat myself?  Do you have more cow dung, it is getting cold over here, I think I will wander over to Wick park and cut down some trees there for more heat.  How's your bicycle working in  this deep snow, should I try to put chains on my bike tires, do you think this would work so I can go to Poland? 

I'm glad to be one of your two followers, you know I am completely converted to your new society here, when will the rest of the country stop using gas and oil?  I'm getting a little tired watching them in their warm gas heated homes and they drive by me on my bike splashing wet snow on me.  You know, you are so right about being green and not to use oil and gas anymore, but buddy it is getting really cold at my house, Heil Spisak!

irishbobcat

Eiselstein, It doesn't surprise me that you can't wait to swindle Grandma with your
crooked fracking scheme.....

Just like you swindled people by cutting down their trees illegally.....

Just like you swindled the county by not paying your property taxes......

Youngstownshrimp

Man! this is crap only 5 readers to this post!  I thought Spisak had all these readers, these green people?   Hellooooooooooooooooooo..........................anyone here, anyone following the great community leader Spisak?  Helloooooooooooo...............Spisak, I wrote a post on GoMarcellusshale.com on Buckwheat Hagan.  Come out whereever you are,  Spisak..........you there??????????????    Hagan and I are going to duke it out at Lemon Grove, hellooooooooooooooooooooo.

BTW, Spisak, we're gonna lease more Struthers land to the frackers, even little Grandma wants to lease, see you at Mauthe Park!

irishbobcat

Nice to read that Ron Eiselstein continues to act like a real mean bad ass in 2012....

I enjoyed his post today regarding our state representative.....

Reply by Ron Eiselstein 4 hours ago
    I may see the Punk today at the gym............what do you want me to say to this career politician?

Yes, he lives in my neighborhood and most of us are ashamed of him.  He works for the train company, so his line of work sucks up energy and supplies all the fracking going on and yet he decries it when he puts on his State senator hat, he is a bum and we all can't wait til his term limit gets rid of him.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real class, Ron......fact is Ron, even if you ran into Hagan, you wouldn't have the guts to say anything
to his face......

I think you need to double your meds, Ron, before it's not to late....