News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Youngstown's Earthquakes"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, January 01, 2012, 11:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

I need a life?

Really?

I wished I could do twice as much as I already do, but there isn't that much time in a day......
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

irishbobcat

sfc_oliver

<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

irishbobcat

Eiselstein,

Be careful for what you wish for.....

ytowner

It is simple: The media and OccupyYoungstown are spreading this message that "fracking" is causing these earthquakes. The area in question is a BRINE INJECTION WELL! They are not FRACKING at D&L and that is a fact.

Thankfully Karl Henkel of the Vindicator is writing an article on this very thing tomorrow. If the state were smart they'd grant Patriot Water the permits they need to take in this brine in an above-ground waste water facility.

Youngstownshrimp

Happy New Year to you too Spisak!

Hope to see you at the mass lease signings at Mauthe Park and Struthers H.S., your favorite fracking company will be there to keep on signing up your neighbors..........soon maybe there will be a well in Struthers fracking away.

Keep up the electrical shocks, they seem to be working for you.

irishbobcat

Quote from: Youngstownshrimp on January 01, 2012, 11:06:27 AM
For a more balanced and thought provoking discussion, got to Gomarcellusshale.com 

With due respect, on this site maybe 20, tops 100 are engaged here in intellectual study, at Gomarcellusshale.com  ,

Yes, please do go to this site and read the balanced, thought provoking intellectual posts made by our own Youngstown Shrimp,
AKA Ron Eiselstein.....

Here's a most recent post by Ron Eiselstein.....

Reply by Ron Eiselstein 13 hours ago
    Jack,
Keep confusing them with facts, I live near the wells and us locals are more concerned the communist use these quakes for their propaganda.  This area has been so depressed and backwards for the lack of industry, but even us Ytowners know we have been blessed with the wet gas and now see the Marxist doing everything they can to stop this new industry cold.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     
Communists? Marxist?  Yup, sure looks like there is balanced and intellectual study going on at this site.....

Hey Ron, please stay on your meds in 2012.....Happy New Year!

Youngstownshrimp

For a more balanced and thought provoking discussion, got to Gomarcellusshale.com 

With due respect, on this site maybe 20, tops 100 are engaged here in intellectual study, at Gomarcellusshale.com  , thousands of Americans in our region are actively promoting honest dialoque about our newfound energy.  Remember, we tap our energy or we go broke paying the Middleast for it and thank God our homes are heated with $3 natural gas today, because of fracking.  Fact here, show us a better way to energy and not just talk........ I thought so, the sun, wind and cow dung can't do it.