News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Another Earthquake, report included...

Started by our2cents, December 24, 2011, 08:07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: Towntalk on December 27, 2011, 12:55:02 AM
Ah shaw, I thought that everyone believed in all that stuff that seems to be the vogue today. Does that also mean that you don't believe in flying saucers; poltergeists or hobgoblins?
i will believe in those items or spirits when jim loboy takes a ride in a fs, len rome dances with poltergeist and both of them invite the hobgoblins to their annual trick or treat halloween morning show.

irishbobcat

yea right, like the gomarcellusshale.com would really offer an unbiased report and study on
earthquakes and fracking......

this site reports on not one single problem related to fracking....talk about a pro PR propaganda
website for fracking lovers.....

I bet it's top members to this site are the uneducated and shrimp-like in stature....

Towntalk

Ah shaw, I thought that everyone believed in all that stuff that seems to be the vogue today. Does that also mean that you don't believe in flying saucers; poltergeists or hobgoblins?

iwasthere

Quote from: Towntalk on December 26, 2011, 08:23:16 PM
Do you mean to sit there and tell us that you wouldn't believe Art Bell or George Norey?  :laugh:
you have that right. if dan rivers  or ron verb does a live remote on that day with the regular callers saying so then i will go into the 1950's bomb shelter that is on my nieghbor's property.

iwasthere

Quote from: Towntalk on December 26, 2011, 08:23:16 PM
Do you mean to sit there and tell us that you wouldn't believe Art Bell or George Norey?  :laugh:
you have that right. if dan rivers  or ron verb does a live remote on that day with the regular callers saying so then i will go into the 1950's bomb shelter that is on y nieghbor's property.

Youngstownshrimp

If one wishes to get educated, go to the topic "General Drilling and Fracking questions"  on GoMarcellusshale.com , very strong technical discussion about Youngstown earthquakes. 

Towntalk

iwasthere

i will believe the world will end when ken burns does a document on pbs.

Towntalk

No, they are busy telling us how men from outer space created the human race and how the world will end based on Nostradamus ... real historic stuff.

sfc_oliver

Have they done any specials on Fracking?
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Towntalk

Actually the end will be caused by a huge meteor hitting the planet in 2012 according to the Mayan calendar wiping out all life and everyone knows that from watching the History Channel, because the History Channel tells us nothing but the absolute truth, the whole truth and nothing but the absolute truth. The planet will also turn upside down, also sourced fro the History Channel, and finally there will be a continent shift of major perportions that will destroy both the East and West coast of the United States.

Towntalk

Sarge you've been spending too much time watching the History Channel.

sfc_oliver

Now Iwasthere, we all know that the world will end on Dec. 21, 2012.

And it will probably be the fault of Fracking.....
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

you all acting and sounding like chicken little the sky is falling. :o

irishbobcat

Too bad our valley leaders won't react and stop this dangerous practice of fracking in the
valley before we will also have to deal with toxins,chemicals, and pollution in our water and land....