News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

A Neighbor I Wouldn't Want to Live Near

Started by jay, June 26, 2011, 09:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Rick Rowlands

Well you would like living around here.  I was just outside blowing steam whistles!

AllanY2525

Rick, u are a cool and decent guy...

Political and ideological differences be damned!

I'd be proud to have you for a neighbor ANY day, my friend...

LOL

:)

Rick Rowlands

Fat chance!  You are welcome to try though! 

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on June 30, 2011, 04:26:59 PM
I'm home very little anymore that it would take me probably a month before I realized that I had a new neighbor!  Then I would invite you over for a BBQ.

You would either go insane living out here in GOP land or you'll convert!
or vise versa :o

irishbobcat

Gop folks are insane to begin with.....

Rick Rowlands

I'm home very little anymore that it would take me probably a month before I realized that I had a new neighbor!  Then I would invite you over for a BBQ.

You would either go insane living out here in GOP land or you'll convert!

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on June 28, 2011, 04:12:55 PM
Hey thats what I do! At least now I know that Jay isn't going to move in next door.  Cool!
jay may not be moving next to you rr but i just may do that to keep your blood pressure up. ;D

Rick Rowlands

Hey thats what I do! At least now I know that Jay isn't going to move in next door.  Cool!

Why?Town

This person is being green. Saving gasoline by only cutting the yard a couple of times a year and also chopping up litter into smaller pieces so it will decompose quicker.

jay

A true story

I pass a house that often has high grass and pieces of litter in the yard.  The other day the occupant finally decided to cut the grass.  Instead of picking up the litter before mowing, the resident mowed the litter too.  Now the yard is covered with dozens of pieces of chopped up litter.

:'(