News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Landbank Strikes Oil"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, February 25, 2011, 10:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

When I first started this post the signing bonus was for $2K, now 25000 acres are signing up for $6K right at a downtown old law firm.  Did I predict the the oil boom or not?

Oh, and check the City Landbank, they now are illegally dealing in MINERALS while being exempt from paying property taxes.  The City is the largest landowner in the county and they are going to sell the oil and pay themselves the 1% salaries, good job citizens as we all continue to get punked!

Also, the City landbank is not going to transfer its land to the new County landbank as I predicted, the County is going to get punked too!

Youngstownshrimp

Here is a tip, landowners are meeting and forming landowner associations at the Austintown, Poland, Eastside and Lake Milton libraries.  The major oil company in town declares that they are baffled why hardly any landowners are leasing.  One positive trait of our bluecollar culture is the suspicion of business, in this case caution is good.

Youngstownshrimp

"Youngstowners"  The King at the Castle and his yes men are guarding the City Landbank Oil under lock and key.  They have hidden the peoples wealth under the Court Jester D'Avignon, they eat cake while the rest of the people need more food cards.  They have the only jobs left in Youngstown.  The good King of Ohio has discovered the evil and has cut off the King of Youngstown's supply lines, "rise" my fellow man, "rise."  We must storm the gates and claim the peoples wealth before they are taken by the Green men and the Youngstown communist movement.

Good hardworking citizens of Youngstown, the discovery and harvesting of oil in the Mahoning county is a second chance for Youngstown, we can either have it stripped from us, or governed correctly and we all know government is inept when it comes to free enterprise.  We the people must guard this wealth and keep it out of the hands of government, in a few months it will be too late.

Defund

irishbobcat

Shrimp, you have never had any credibility on this site.....

Youngstownshrimp

Jeez! This Dennis guy pisses everyone off.  Maybe we should have a letter writing campaign to this forum's boss to evict Dennis from this site, he no longer has any substance to add here.  I'm all for debate, but Dennis has lost all credibility awhile back.

AllanY2525

Just say no to.... "Show me the post"...

LMAO

irishbobcat

Why?Town

Why not? Maybe he'll chain himself to it and we won't have to see all the "You are ignoring this user" posts in every thread.

Towntalk

That's a start, but don't tell Dennis where it is.  ;D

Youngstownshrimp

Just got done showing a major investor industrial property near V&M Star.  On 422 driving towards V&M on the left, I was elated to see an oil well pumping oil, right under our noses.

Youngstownshrimp

Got an e-mail back from my councilman concerning the City Landbank, he told me to call the Mayor or D'avignon, yea right. 

Youngstownshrimp

The cat is out of the bag, the City Landbank is worth millions!  It is no secret that we all sit on the Utica shale the largest oil shale in the country and that the offer on the table today is $2000 per acre just for the signing bonus and the royalties will propel Youngstown into a very rich city.  Kasich hinted around in his speech yesterday that a big announcement is coming to our area in a few weeks.  I believe as I was the first to discover that it is oil the drillers hit in Lake Milton, the announcement is SEVERAL MULTIBILLION DOLLAR OIL COMPANIES ARE GOING TO OPEN OFFICES IN YOUNGSTOWN because we are the major city in eastern Ohio where the UTICA shale lies.

There is one problem folks, the City is leasing our Landbank lands to the smaller independent local oil companies for pennies.  Before all the mineral rights WE own are squandered, WE need to call our councilmen and woman and demand that they get educated or seek education on our priceless energy minerals.  Make the calls or we will still be known throughout the country as Yuktown.