News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Corner Store Analysis

Started by jay, February 23, 2010, 06:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

ytownshrimp who owns the former Idora Park?  ???

Shar

Quote from: atek101 on March 15, 2010, 11:08:57 AM
Youngstownshrimp, there are a lot of accusations on this board regarding your property's tax delinquency. I don't know if these are founded, as I haven't looked at the public records myself, but since there is such concern on this board, perhaps you should explain your situation more clearly rather than attack your accusers. Squabbling won't solve any problems. We have to hold ourselves accountable if we are going to hold others accountable.

Shrip has no interest in telling the truth on this board.  He will not respond.  What does that tell you?? 

Youngstownshrimp

iwasthere, MVOC and the YNDC grand design is to do urban renewal in that part of YTown.  Their plans call for urban renewal and agriculture in the Idora Park neighborhood.  Ever since the county auctioned off the tax certs. , the winning bidder (American Tax Funding) had a fiduciary responsibility to purchase all the taxes owed in the county for five years.  Legally, there are no delinquent property in Mahoning county, ATF has paid off all the taxes for five years.  What this means is that the tax issue on all delinquent parcels  is between two private parties.  So as far as the county is concerned, Mt. Cal. taxes are current and one must contact ATF to see if taxes are outstanding with them.  Then there is the question of weather ATF sold the liendns to other investors like Optimum or Cintina.

atek101

Youngstownshrimp, there are a lot of accusations on this board regarding your property's tax delinquency. I don't know if these are founded, as I haven't looked at the public records myself, but since there is such concern on this board, perhaps you should explain your situation more clearly rather than attack your accusers. Squabbling won't solve any problems. We have to hold ourselves accountable if we are going to hold others accountable.

iwasthere

ytownshrimp when it comes to the leaders of the mt calvary church i would not trust them as far as i can throw them. this church had the former idora park for over ten years, this church was suppose to blt a complex called, "the city of god". what ytown has received from this church leaders is, "the city new dump". this church must be held acct for their contributions of bringing the lower southside further down to the cesspool bottom.

woozle

Just answer the question Ron, quit skirting the issue here.. The issue is that we the Tax payers have been paying to demo and maintain your properties.. . Be a man and grow a pair will ya..

Where did ya go Ron???? what's wrong is the question too tuff for ya??

Shar

I have apparently hit a nerve with you!!  Can't stop laughing!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Youngstownshrimp

Shar or Cher wanna-be, admit it, you are nothing but a coward not even proud of your real name.  If you want to look into my finances, show me yours?  Yeah, I thought so, keep hiding behind your meaningless life.  Oh, enlighten us with what you have done for your community?  Right, nada..nada %^&$*%$ thing!  Quit trying to be Batman.

Youngstownshrimp

Iwasthere, it is not that Mt. Calvary are bad people or that the city landbank is unproductive, I am just trying to educate the inept that property taxes are legally what they call "in rem" and not "in persona" , meaning that the recourse is against the property and not the owner.  Argument of the founding fathers is that, who will invest in property if the liabilty is against them personally?  This is why AGAIN 90% of vacant property  in YTown is delinquent because us MORONS have not lifted up the value like they did in the steel mill days.  People actually wanted property and valued it then.  Now, who wants vacant lots in YTOWN?  But, since gas drilling is coming, maybe land can produce again and generate taxes.  This is why I am growing shrimp, to generate revenue and ultimately place property back on the tax paying rosters, what is the City landbank doing?

Shar

Quote from: Youngstownshrimp on March 10, 2010, 01:01:01 PM
Truth is , we pay more than our share in taxes and if the incognito want to engage in truth, bring it on and reveal their identity or do they have something to hide, I don't.  Let's crucify Mt. Calvary for tax delinquency or how much taxes have the city landbank generated thruout the decades?

How typical that you want to point the finger in every direction but yourself.  This is a forum, everyone has screen names.  You are the one that has chosen to let everyone know who you are.  I have checked the Mahoning County website and I don't see one property with your name on it that has the taxes paid.  Who are you paying this fair share to??

iwasthere

ytownshrimp i agree with you with mt. calvary church's debt to the ytown. do you think ytown will recieve any monies now that jason whitehead might become their next DON? i asked paul drennan and carol reghetti if this church paid the city for the usage of the convocation ctre for thier scumbag leader wagner's funeral. the answer was not yet or we do not know.

Youngstownshrimp

Truth is , we pay more than our share in taxes and if the incognito want to engage in truth, bring it on and reveal their identity or do they have something to hide, I don't.  Let's crucify Mt. Calvary for tax delinquency or how much taxes have the city landbank generated thruout the decades?

iwasthere

lets be civil on this board. i would like to hear both sides of this story.

woozle

Shrimp you dont have the stones to tell the truth.. Do ya..

woozle

I'm just looking at the Facts they speak for themselves.. Right???