News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Corner Store Analysis

Started by jay, February 23, 2010, 06:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shar

Quote from: Youngstownshrimp on March 19, 2010, 09:19:54 PM
Shar, always whining, you whine about selling your house in boardman for less than what you paid, you whine about me, you whine about vagrants.  Geez, go whine to your husband.  Oh, and when you sell your house on the Northside, you're gonna loose your ass again!  Stop whining and do something.  And quit hanging out with the greasy Weasel, you both keep whining, call the Police already!

ROFLMAO!!!!     I wouldn't call asking a simple question "whining".  Why is it that you cannot answer the question that has been asked.....ashamed of what you do??  No answers, just temper tantrums.  I can picture you stomping your little shrimpy feet as you type your posts! 

Oh by the way....very touching that you took the time to go read all of my previous posts.  :)

woozle

WHY ARE YOU SCREWING THE TAX PAYERS OF YOUNGSTOWN RON??? 

Youngstownshrimp

Shar, always whining, you whine about selling your house in boardman for less than what you paid, you whine about me, you whine about vagrants.  Geez, go whine to your husband.  Oh, and when you sell your house on the Northside, you're gonna loose your ass again!  Stop whining and do something.  And quit hanging out with the greasy Weasel, you both keep whining, call the Police already!

Shar

Quote from: iwasthere on March 19, 2010, 01:49:00 PM
ytownshrimp it was brought up at a recent townhall meeting that anyone that owes the city monies a red mark against their credit rating can intice them to pay more attention to their properties that they own in ytown. i think that would wake up the mt. calvary church leaders.

Ohhhhh...might wake up the Shrimp too....he owes the city lots of money!!

iwasthere

ytownshrimp it was brought up at a recent townhall meeting that anyone that owes the city monies a red mark against their credit rating can intice them to pay more attention to their properties that they own in ytown. i think that would wake up the mt. calvary church leaders.

woozle

Quote from: Youngstownshrimp on March 18, 2010, 09:24:06 PM
Atek, very good, you have intellect, I can't say much about the mechanic Weasel, who couldn't even run a shop in YTown without failing and blaming the City for his failure.  If he was man enough to say his real name, I wonder how many customers would disclose his business, or lack thereof.  And what's with his last post, my cat can form sentences better, maybe too much grease in his brain.

Shrimp I don't blame the city for one of my Automotive repair shops to close, I would say it's more urban flight that has taken a foothold on our city.. We have been in business for over 35 years and are still up and running today.. The Automotive industry has taken a beating for a long time now.. And it's going to take years to recover.. As to your question as to who I am... Bob... So Bob still wants to know WTF is going on with you?? screwing the taxpayers of Youngstown???

Youngstownshrimp

iwasthere, it seems most of us are getting the picture here, it is not that non-paying tax property is such a shock, majority of vacant parcels and houses in Ytown are not producing tax revenue.  The surprise here is that most title holders do not and cannot realize value to the real estate in Ytown.  The phenomenon is that real estate can have a negative value and be a liability.  This is what WE have done to our property, made it so that no one wants to own it.

Youngstownshrimp

Atek, very good, you have intellect, I can't say much about the mechanic Weasel, who couldn't even run a shop in YTown without failing and blaming the City for his failure.  If he was man enough to say his real name, I wonder how many customers would disclose his business, or lack thereof.  And what's with his last post, my cat can form sentences better, maybe too much grease in his brain.

If you really are trying to understand YTown real estate and tax certs.,  After five years, the vast majority of the tax certs. remain unchanged, no investor wants the property.  So kindly tell us how you plan to forfeit property and make it available for investments.

atek101

So if I understand correctly, Youngstownshrimp, if you had property with negotiated tax liens,  I could buy those liens from American Tax Funding for pennies and force you to pay the full value to me?  And since they are liens, if you refused to pay, could I then foreclose on and seize the property or get served the full value of the liens through sheriff's sale?

If so, that sounds like a good deal. We should employ this tactic as a community to seize property from neglectful landlords and redistribute it to responsible private investment.

woozle

Quote from: atek101 on March 15, 2010, 11:08:57 AM
Youngstownshrimp, there are a lot of accusations on this board regarding your property's tax delinquency. I don't know if these are founded, as I haven't looked at the public records myself, but since there is such concern on this board, perhaps you should explain your situation more clearly rather than attack your accusers. Squabbling won't solve any problems. We have to hold ourselves accountable if we are going to hold others accountable.

Speak the truth here Shrimp.. inquiring minds want to know.... Why is you will insult me by changing the subject.. Do you have stems growing out of your head?? I have asked and asked and aksed you to tell me the real deal behind your curtian but you still wont take off you mask.. Just tell the truth here.. or go away YOUR PART OF THE PROBLEM WITH YOUNGSTOWN...

iwasthere

why should mt calvary and other property owners profit on the sale of their land when they did not uphold their bargain? wagner's estate is behind in their property taxes in canfield. should we forgive everyone and look the other way when people do not hold up to their financial responsibilities when their is no hardship in their life. i heard that wagner lived a life of royalty while his followers lived in squalor.

Youngstownshrimp

Again, with the contract between ATF and the county, NO PROPERTY IS DELINQUENT IN THE COUNTY, ATF is obligated to purchase the certs.  So despite what you read online, this is the case.  Negotiated tax sale means the county sold the taxes and accepted the purchase price.  It is now a private matter between the property owner and ATF (a private corp.).   If we denounce Mt. Calvary and Bishop Wagner, we have to denounce 90% of vacant property in YTOWN.  Majority of the taxes on vacant property in YTown have been non-performing since the 50's.

The higher road here should be what should we do to make the land productive?  Because free markets will rush in if property produces and pay the taxes.  This is why houses in YTown are the lowest in the country, who wants them?  Supply and demand, the City can't safeguard it's housing, who will invest in them?

Youngstownshrimp

iwasthere, I did not know this.

iwasthere

once again that church receives something for free without doing anything on thier financial end. remember mt calvary lost idora park due to back taxes and mckelvy adminstration gave it back to them for one dollar.  >:(

Youngstownshrimp

iwasthere, last time I checked it was Mt. Calvary who owns Idora Park.