News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Wick Park/Stewart Place Cleanup - Saturday, January 23

Started by jay, January 23, 2010, 06:58:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

AllanY2525

OK,

I think I know what building this is... it's the yellow brick building at
Elm and (Baldwin?).  It used to have store fronts on the first floor,
and was various night clubs over the years... right?

Right across the street from the R.& S market...

jay

AllanY2525

DefendYoungstown

DefendYoungstown

Sorry all. I sent the 10pm reminder to the Wick Park Neighborhood Assoc. I didn't realize the information was going to be posted to the fourm. We had identified enough volunteers at the meeting on Monday and this was just a late reminder. We'll be sure to get future info posted to the fourm (and sooner) as well.

PK

P.S. The activity went well: We were able to clean out the entire basement of Stuwart Place/Incubator Kitchen in one hour! We went to the Golden Dawn after for lunch. I think there is a photo floating out there. I'll try to find it and post.

Elmo-Ytown

Shirley

jay

West Side Nosey Neighbors,
The email notice was sent after 10:00 p.m. on Friday.  I didn't check my email until early Saturday morning.  I posted the information to the Forum shortly thereafter.

Community Groups,
Please try to post your own information to the Forum in a timely manor to avoid delays in the future.

Rick Rowlands

Good grief West Side Jay gave you three hours notice!  How much more notice do you need???

northside lurker

^This was probably set up at the Wick Park Neighborhood Assn. meeting that was held Monday.  I wasn't able to attend that meeting, and I hadn't heard about this cleanup until yesterday.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Shirley

Is there anyway to find out in advance when these cleanups will be?

jay

Wick Park/Stewart Place Cleanup

Saturday, January 23
10:00 a.m. - Noon

- Meet At -
Stewart Place
(next to Edward's Florists)
Elm Street
Youngstown, Ohio