News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Was Public Art Stolen?

Started by jay, November 01, 2009, 05:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DefendYoungstown

The art pieces have been relocated to downtown (W. Federal St. on the fence line where the former State Theater was located).

AllanY2525

Off topic for Ron -

Thanks for the head's up, but I have too much on my plate right
now to acquire any more properties.

iwasthere

the thieves and the weather made it impossible to keep the paintings safe from these elements that was the reason for these panels were replaced around the downtown business area.

Youngstownshrimp

Allan,

Do you have an appetite for a brick fourplex on the Westside?  If you have, one of my investors maybe interested in parting with the building, and will be willing to finance.

Rion 330 707 9688

AllanY2525

They still deserve a round of applause for daring to make the neighborhood
a little better -  regardless of the outcome.

The artwork was great.

irishbobcat

jay

More of the art panels have been stolen.  As a result, the Wrap The Arts group removed the remaining panels and plan to relocate them to a safer neighborhood.

jay

I was told by a member of Art Youngstown that three painted canvas panels were taken from the fence along Wick Avenue.

jay

I've heard that some of the art panels have been stolen from the Wrap The Arts project at the corner of Wick Avenue and Boardway.

Could someone please drive past this location and verify if there are any panels missing from the fence.