News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Great pictures

Started by Towntalk, October 26, 2009, 11:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanY2525

Go ahead and FTP them to the website...

ftp://yhhb@allthingsyoungstown.net

and use password: youngstown

thanks Westsider !

:)

northside lurker

Allan, I can't email the originals to you because they total 156 MB.  There are 56 images, and they are all 3648x2736.  Also, most of them have been tweaked. (rotation, color, some cropping, etc.)

The "tweaked" images, before putting them on photobucket, are 1024x768.  They total 14.8 MB.  So, it would still take a couple emails, but would be much easier.

Or, if you prefer, I can put one of the 2 sets onto your FTP site that you mentioned on another thread.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

AllanY2525

Westsider... could you email me the full-sized originals from your digital camera?

Would love to put some of these on my website... at full size !

:)

sfc_oliver

Very nice, I worked on a few of those when I was with a Certain (nameless) Home Improvement Company a few years back. Turned down working on one of them. Would have taken more time than the job was worth, for us and the owner.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Towntalk

The photo with the sun shining thru the trees and a splash of sunlight on the ground is a work of art worthy of an oil painting.

Too bad Bob Ross is no longer with us because he would have loved to paint the scene.

northside lurker

Glad you like the pictures.  I tend to forget about posting pictures here because everyone here already knows what Youngstown looks like, and I'm trying to show outsiders how nice Youngstown can be.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Shar

Those are great pictures.  I think I recognized almost all of those houses.  I live in that area.  There are certainly some beautiful old homes in our neighborhood.   ;D

Towntalk

Hope this link works because it has some great pictures of the Wick Park area.

http://www.urbanohio.com/forum2/index.php/topic,21041.0.html