News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Patronize Downtown Youngstown Day - Thursday, December 3

Started by jay, December 01, 2009, 09:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

woozle

That's just awesome, too Cool!!! Like I said It is bar none, the finest place we have here in town.. Make Reservations!!!!

iwasthere

woozily, a l.a. movie director used the ytown club last month when he remade a Sherlock Holmes' movie, "the lady in the green dress". he was impressed by the beauty this club possessed and the location manager was able to secure the club in a moment's notice without much fanfare from the ytown's club management.

sfc_oliver

I simply don't have many reasons for going into Youngstown these days. But I do pretty much stay in the valley.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

woozle

I have to put my two cents in here, I Live in Youngstown and I also spend my money here in town.. I've been to every restaurant downtown, And I have to say The Youngstown Club has to be the best in Youngstown.. Give it a try..

The Woozle

northside lurker

^I've had similar thoughts.

I eat lunch downtown almost every weekday, I just happened to eat at Pizza Joes this last Thurs.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Why?Town

Judging from these weekly posts, the food court is getting quite stimulated while most of the rest of downtown is just going to have to wait for Washinton for some action.

Youngstownshrimp

I laid down the jazz grove for the tenth bankruptcy trustee ball at Cafe Cimento's last thursday, what a party!

northside lurker

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Rick Rowlands

How much do you eat iwasthere? I usually find one lunch per day to be sufficient! :)

cc4

I stopped down on Friday and had some tasty fish and good cookies at the Capitol Grill.

iwasthere

my two hour whistle stop in ytown downtown included lunch at several eateries in the food ct located in the federal plaza.

jay

I purchased several lunch items from the Yogurt Corner.

iwasthere

i am wondering if the wandering diners are meeting for lunch that day? i have whistle stop in ytown for a couple of hrs in the ytown downtown. :)

jay

For Forum Members & Friends
Downtown Youngstown
Stimulate The Economy Day

Thursday, December 3
All Day

Invite Your Friends And Neighbors
Have Breakfast, Buy Lunch, Have Dinner
Get A Haircut, Buy Clothing, Make Copies,
Have Clothing Repaired, Get A Watch Repaired,
Work Out At the YMCA, Visit The Children's Center,
Pay Your Water Bill, Buy A Lottery Ticket,
Buy Tires For Your Car
(use coupons from the Entertainment book)
Spend A Few Dollars In Downtown Youngstown
$1     $5     $10     $20     $50

If you participate, please tell us how you supported a downtown business.